Any potential position coach changes?

They should hire Jenny Craig as a special assistant to the HC.

I think the WR coach needs to go. Our WRs were hardly ever not in coverage, or not having a guy close enough to make a play.

We need a WR or 2 to bail out our QB next year. With our 12-0 run I see a few stepping up.

Before you guys get all fired up, about getting rid of coach Anderson, you better consider that he recruits Georgia. Where would we be without R. Smith and S. Brookes?

Maybe if Anderson talked about our WR's playing "nasty" folks would like him more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They play nasty. I want them to play good.

Worked for Vikings too.

To be fair, tonka guy worked for the Colts and Bucs for a long time. He is probably better than 80% of FBS teams
He worked for the Vikings too, and is a graduate of Ohio State. Doing some innovative stuff at Minnetonka HS.

I think his groups teaching techniques are pretty awesome, and he would bring some energy and more exposure to the overall program.

Can't say with absolute certainty they need to replace Klein as there is no way of really knowing right now, the improvements he has made in the program. I get not advertising company secrets, but the Gophers emanate little to no information about what they are doing in S&C to build this program.

I think the WR coach needs to go. Our WRs were hardly ever not in coverage, or not having a guy close enough to make a play.

No way he Anderson is one of the staffs, best overall recruiters especially in the state of Georgia. I think it is more to do with talent at Wide receiver than actual coaching right now.

No way he Anderson is one of the staffs, best overall recruiters especially in the state of Georgia. I think it is more to do with talent at Wide receiver than actual coaching right now.

Then we should expect exceptional production from Javan Hawes since he's a WR from Georgia rcruited by and will be coached by Coach Anderson.

Then we should expect exceptional production from Javan Hawes since he's a WR from Georgia rcruited by and will be coached by Coach Anderson.

If he is not a star in 2017 I will be pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should hire Jenny Craig as a special assistant to the HC.

Only if she can help him with time management in the last two minutes. But they can probably get a student intern for that.

Top Bottom