Antoine Winfield Jr a GOPHER!!

What a night!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Damn, that's a lot of cornerbacks. I like this kid though, he looks tough as nails just like his old man. Pretty fast too.

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/2716777/highlights/318447376' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great get! Now back to getting more quality D-Lineman. :)

I think we burned a couple of redshirts this year, so it's nice to have a full class of DBs again. Claeys seems to like to build the defense back-to-front and given all the pass-happiness in the game these days, you can never have enough quality DBs.

But agree we have to add some beef up front and upgrade the LBs a tad. Coughlin is going to help.

If he's half as tough as his dad, he'll be a stud for us. My favorite commit so far, including Coughlin and Green.

I don't follow recruiting as close as I should but I thought our chances weren't that great at one point. Good get tho.

Hope he developes into a tackling beast like his Dad. Gopher fans are getting some much needed good news! Keep them coming TC.
+1... Man, I don't ever remember his dad missing a tackle.

Like many of you ... I remember the days of "a simple fake handoff to a back ... throw a touchdown to a receiver 20 yards behind everyone" ... So I love having the quality of DBs this regime has produced.

Like many of you ... I remember the days of "a simple fake handoff to a back ... throw a touchdown to a receiver 20 yards behind everyone" ... So I love having the quality of DBs this regime has produced.

DBU

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

All these recent verbals really can't be happening. Right! No way.

After all, there were tons of poster who seriously questioned whether TC could seal the deal. You know all the concerns: TC being overweight, no sweet wife at his side, never done it before, etc.

Well........................Bring it!!!

All these recent verbals really can't be happening. Right! No way.

After all, there were tons of poster who seriously questioned whether TC could seal the deal. You know all the concerns: TC being overweight, no sweet wife at his side, never done it before, etc.

Well........................Bring it!!!

I love these made up "in your face" posts. There may have been a stray comment or two about Claeys weight or whatever but it is not like the whole board was bashing him and his ability to recruit.

Can't we just call it what it is....a good/great weekend on the recruiting front. We won't truly know anything about most of these players for a few years anyway.

I don't even think they used to have to fake a handoff did they? Unbelievable the difference in db play under this staff. Even when passes are caught now they are usually contested or tackles are made right away. Use to be so disheartening to watch the Gophs try and cover guys.

Can tell my age ... had to look up what DBU means. If I looked up the correct one "Defensive Back University." I like it. The other one was "Done Blown Up." That one would work too because things have blown up in a good way.

I don't even think they used to have to fake a handoff did they? Unbelievable the difference in db play under this staff. Even when passes are caught now they are usually contested or tackles are made right away. Use to be so disheartening to watch the Gophs try and cover guys.

You are right. I couldn't believe how open guys could get. Don't know if it was coaching, scheme or we simply were not able to recruit good enough DBs during those years.

Thought his dad was set on him going to tOSU? At least that was what he liked telling PA whenever the question was asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom