Another Phone Call (a sequel)

Ok so my inbox was attacked (stop calling me names dudes) I'll say the following to frame this correctly.

The source of the first thread is in Minnesota (ties to the U) and I felt about 65-35 about the tidbit so I posted it.

This source came completely out of left field and has deep ties to Kalamazoo - I would say I'm closer to 80-20 on it.

People PM'd you and called you names because of this? I hope you're joking, because if you're not, I'd say a lot of folks on the board have blood pressures in the 210/135 range.

People PM'd you and called you names because of this? I hope you're joking, because if you're not, I'd say a lot of folks on the board have blood pressures in the 210/135 range.

On a board where Fleck has been ridiculed for looking like a "gay" on the sidelines and being divorced and remarried, nothing surprises me. Tensions are high and people are idiots.

Extremely classy move attacking an individual's divorce, especially when a child passed away.

Get off your high horse- he was married within months- don't think there was something going on before that? Plus there's plenty of rumor and innuendo surrounding his extracurricular activities at WMU- don't think he's a saint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the biggest surprise is that some people apparently took this seriously and didn't realize that it's a bit.

Joe C says Fleck hasn't been offered. Just maybe he is calling a meeting with the team to tell them there is no truth to the rumors of him leaving.

He will never have been 'offered' it until he accepts it. SOP.

Top Bottom