Andre Hollins- Exceeding Expectations

Welch had a more significant contribution throughout the season, therefore his contribution was more signifcant.

Welch had a more significant contribution throughout the season, therefore his contribution was more signifcant.

Where is that quote from GW or did you make it up in your split personality? "He said throughout the season"

Hollins > Welch. To argue that would take a fool.

Where is that quote from GW or did you make it up in your split personality? "He said throughout the season"
Yes, I was wrong about him saying throughout the season. But if you look throughout the entire season, Welch had a more significant contribution than Dre. That's just fact.

Yes, I was wrong about him saying throughout the season. But if you look throughout the entire season, Welch had a more significant contribution than Dre. That's just fact.

Exactly. So Welch is your MVP over Dre. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Bich please.

Hollins > Welch. No contest. But keep trying.

zambam said:

True. Welch lost the Ill road game and choked in a few others.

Seriously, I know there is an underlying pissing match going on in this thread, but seriously, Andre has been way move valuable to this team this year than Welch.

Seriously, I know there is an underlying pissing match going on in this thread, but seriously, Andre has been way move valuable to this team this year than Welch.
Welch has been more consistent than Dre and has had more significant impact throughout the entire season. If you don't believe me look at the stats! The category I can think of that Dre is better than Welch in is points.

Actually, that's not true if you're looking at this season as a whole.

Poop Dreams is just rambling nonsense.. he's a young fella that is quite slow. Don't pay her any mind.

Actually, that's not true if you're looking at this season as a whole.

Poop Dreams is just rambling nonsense..
Rambling nonsense:

So Welch is your MVP over Dre.

Hollins > Welch. No contest.

Are you and Zambam not even trying to hide the fact you are one?

I see you about once a week, so I'd be a little more careful if you are going to test me. Or not, that could be fun.

Poop dreams? That's the best your got?

I see you about once a week, so I'd be a little more careful if you are going to test me.

If you've seen GW I can link you to my facebook page if it makes you feel better.

I see you about once a week, so I'd be a little more careful if you are going to test me. Or not, that could be fun.

Ahh, so you threaten me with physical violence online, yet have never introduced yourself despite "seeing me about once a week"? No need for me to test you, young fella, you already lost. Yawn.

Ahh, so you threaten me with physical violence online, yet have never introduced yourself despite "seeing me about once a week"? No need for me to test you, young fella, you already lost. Yawn.

Seems that physical violence threat (that never was) is pretty similar to Mbakwe being guilty.

We have talked a handful of times.

I think it is a fair point to say that Welch, throughout the season, was more valuable from the beginning, but in the last 10-15 games Hollins has been a much better player. I think anyone here would take Hollins over Welch (who I admit I am not a fan of, did anyone notice his sh!tty body language in the last few minutes) right now, and there is no argument there...

Pissing match aside, Welch has never put the team on his back and carried them the way Dre did tonight and in other recent games. Welch just doesn't have that same level of talent. So you can cut the crap (and the generally worthless argument) about who made greater contributions over the course of the season and just enjoy the fact we have an emerging star in the backcourt that can step up and lead this team. It's been awhile.

I think it is a fair point to say that Welch, throughout the season, was more valuable from the beginning, but in the last 10-15 games Hollins has been a much better player. I think anyone here would take Hollins over Welch (who I admit I am not a fan of, did anyone notice his sh!tty body language in the last few minutes) right now, and there is no argument there...
This is what I've been trying to say....

This is what I've been trying to say....

Don't worry, the vast majority of sane people here understand that. Please don't lose faith when arguing with someone like HOOP DREAMS. Sometimes it's just hard for people to connect the dots, and they'd much rather act like a tough guy and threaten people from behind a computer screen.

Andre should be playing off guard. He is a Bobby Jackson type player. Best off the ball. He has a 1/1 TO margin. He can play the pg satisfacorily, but the team and his game would improve if he played the 2.

Andre should be playing off guard. He is a Bobby Jackson type player. Best off the ball. He has a 1/1 TO margin. He can play the pg satisfacorily, but the team and his game would improve if he played the 2.

If the ball isn't in his hands at the end of last nights game, Gophers lose. No better way to keep it in his hands.

If the ball isn't in his hands at the end of last nights game, Gophers lose. No better way to keep it in his hands.

The ball was in Bobby Jacksons hand at the end of the game too. What does that have to do with it? He had 5 To's and 5 Assists. Andre could be a great player, especially at sg.

The ball was in Bobby Jacksons hand at the end of the game too. What does that have to do with it? He had 5 To's and 5 Assists. Andre could be a great player, especially at sg.
Who, last night, would you have preferred running the point?

Andre. He is th ebest option right now. Tubby needs to recruit a pg.

Well, it's not going to be next year, obviously. Looks to me like you might want to get accustomed to Andre handling it. Just try to enjoy it. He's money at the end of games. Actually, this whole NIT run has been entertaining. I know you like Andre and you have to admit, very encouraging the way he handled the end of the game last night. Tune in tomorrow night, root them on.

Well, it's not going to be next year, obviously. Looks to me like you might want to get accustomed to Andre handling it. Just try to enjoy it. He's money at the end of games. Actually, this whole NIT run has been entertaining. I know you like Andre and you have to admit, very encouraging the way he handled the end of the game last night. Tune in tomorrow night, root them on.

He is a very good ballhandler. So was Bobby Jackson. But he needs freedom as a scorer to come off screens and get 3 pt looks off of drive and disshes. I wish we would get a true pg in here to play with him. I realize we won't. He'll be good either way, but not as good IMO.

Top Bottom