Andre Hollins 2013/14 Stats?

GopherDude,

I am not following your all conference list to well. Preseason first team picked by the medai:
Craft, Harris, Robinson, Payne, and McGary.
2nd team:
Appling, Frazier, Marble, Dekker, Ross.
3rd team:
Ferrell, DRE, Sheehy/Dawson tie, A. White, and AJ Hammons.

He would have to beat out Craft or Harris in this scenario? Harris on a for sure top 5 team, and Craft on a top 10 team. Hard but possible. Burke led the big ten in scoring at 20.2 per game last year.

What don't you follow? I just thought up a quick list in my head. Obviously I missed the glaring one with craft, but again, I just thought of a bunch of players of the top of my head (that's why I said among others because I knew I'd miss some). So my list then had Harris, Appling, Frazier & Ferrell on it, just forgot about Craft (not sure how lol)!

I guess when you list 7 guys I am thinking about him making ONE of the all conference teams. If you stated it would be nice for Dre to lead the big ten in scoring and unseat Craft, Harris, and/or
Appling for first team i guess that would make sense also. No worries.

I'm glad that 26 of the Gophers' 31 games are on live TV, and that doesn't include the Big Ten Tournament, which will be televised by the Mother Ship, BTN, and CBS. That means only on 5 occasions where if I couldn't make it (or chose not to) to the game, I would have to pursue other alternatives (radio, streaming, etc.). 84% (at worst) of Gopher games being easily accessable on live television is a pretty darn good deal, I think.

Top Bottom