All Things Tre Holloman Recruitment Thread (Class of 2022)

Remember Isaiah Dahlman.
MSU: where MN kids go to ride the pine.

I’ve heard a few of the Alan Anderson recruitment stories from back in the day, local dudes I trust. Izzo not always the solid citizen that he projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve heard a few of the Alan Anderson recruitment stories from back in the day, local dudes I trust. Izzo not always the solid citizen that he projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#gosparty

#excusesareforlosers

per Shooter:

Sophomore point guard Tre Holloman, 15, from Cretin-Derham Hall now has offers from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Iowa, Marquette, Iowa State, Texas, Baylor and Michigan State.

Go Gophers!!

Watching Tre play tonight at Woodbury. Halftime now. He is super quick and a great passer. Great ball handling skills and is playing very good defense. First time I have seen him play. Very impressive for a 10th grader.

Remember Isaiah Dahlman.
MSU: where MN kids go to ride the pine.
They are not even close to the same players or play the same competition whatsoever. Holloman is way more athletic and plays the best defenses in the state.

Sometimes the states best basketball kids leave the state of mn.

Plays for Cretin but he's a Minneapolis kid, so playing for the Gophers would literally be staying home.

per Shama:

The Raiders lose four starters from last season’s team but return Trejuan Holloman, a junior point guard drawing national attention from recruiters. He is an unselfish playmaker who consistently gets others involved. “He’s a fun player to play with, and he’s a fun kid to coach, and he’s all about team,” Kline said.

Go Gophers!!

As written in another post, there are rumors that Treyton Thompson may transfer to CDH. He and Holloman would be fun to watch play together.

As written in another post, there are rumors that Treyton Thompson may transfer to CDH. He and Holloman would be fun to watch play together.
That rumor was already squashed in another thread. Thompson's parents would have to move to the twin cities for him to be able to attend CDH. So i guess if there house goes up for sale soon, that may be a better indication.

That was last year. What is the rule coming back from an out of state prep school?

I'm a huge Holloman fan. He's big, athletic, excellent on the defensive end, excellent passer. As it seems is the case with all young lead guards, his jumper is unproven. High-energy kid. Strikes me as the type of guy who teammates cherish and opponents despise. He's been the best player for CDH each of the last two years (CDH was a top-three team in Class AAAA this past winter) and I'd be shocked if he didn't end up with an extensive offer list including blue bloods. Reminds me of Kris Dunn.

That rumor was already squashed in another thread. Thompson's parents would have to move to the twin cities for him to be able to attend CDH. So i guess if there house goes up for sale soon, that may be a better indication.

He hasn't participated for MSHSL in over a year. He wouldn't likely sit. Also his parents wouldn't have had to move to the cities necessarily as private schools doesn't have a "district boundary" as was the case when Holloman left North for CDH so they would just need a residence change. There is also an appeal process where if both AD's approve it, they can look at granting immediate eligibility that requires no moving as well.

Top Bottom