All Things RB Jeffrey Jones Thread

Jerry Kill is calling in every NCAA marker he has to get this done. This will go JK's way.

LOL - Really? You must really want this to happen. I am sure that Jerry is doing everything he can to make this happen but I am not sure whether your personal prayers and sacrifices to Bubba the god of football will be the deciding factor. But carry on!

LOL - Really? You must really want this to happen. I am sure that Jerry is doing everything he can to make this happen but I am not sure whether your personal prayers and sacrifices to Bubba the god of football will be the deciding factor. But carry on!
that's a really odd response?

??

Almost everything Killjoy says is odd. :cool02:

That's why I like his comments...we are a lot alike.

Doc - You got that right. Given all the odd things that are posted here I wanted to see how people would respond to and odd post on an odd board. My theory was that it would be like a double negative and thus would be seen as normal. I guess that was just crazy.

per Sid:

… There is little chance former Minneapolis Washburn running back Jeff Jones will play for the Gophers this season. If he is academically eligible, he probably will be redshirted; if he is not eligible, he will be playing for Iowa Western Community College.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/269313911.html?page=all&prepage=1&c=y#continue

Go Gophers!!

good ol sid. fortunately I wanted him to redshirt anyway since we have berkley/cobb/williams/kirkwood and personally i think our season rests more on the shoulders of our QB and WR/TE than anybody else. our running game will be just fine without JJ, our offense may not be fine without better passing/receiving... with that said. Please Please please please PLEASe let JJ be eligible and be a Gopher!

per Sid:

… There is little chance former Minneapolis Washburn running back Jeff Jones will play for the Gophers this season. If he is academically eligible, he probably will be redshirted; if he is not eligible, he will be playing for Iowa Western Community College.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/269313911.html?page=all&prepage=1&c=y#continue

Go Gophers!!

The article could have just as easily read:

… There is little chance former Minneapolis Star journalist Sidney Hartmann will write about the Gophers this season. If he is writing is illegible, he probably will be censored; if he is not illegible, he will be writing for Iowa Western Community College.

The article could have just as easily read:

… There is little chance former Minneapolis Star journalist Sidney Hartmann will write about the Gophers this season. If he is writing is illegible, he probably will be censored; if he is not illegible, he will be writing for Iowa Western Community College.
"Hey a media member said something that wasn't blatant praise and homerism for the Gophers, better mock him!" -Gopherhole posters.

"Hey a media member said something that wasn't blatant praise and homerism for the Gophers, better mock him!" -Gopherhole posters.

Marcus reported a couple days ago that Jones has declined attending Iowa Western CC. And I'm not sure there's a bigger local Gopher homer than Sid, to be honest.

Aww, you guys still think Sid writes "his" own articles! That's cute. The only thing Sid does is throw out topics to go into his article, then an assistant at the Strib takes care of the rest.

Marcus reported a couple days ago that Jones has declined attending Iowa Western CC. And I'm not sure there's a bigger local Gopher homer than Sid, to be honest.

That's the problem. We need more big Gopher Homers like Sir Sidney.

Aww, you guys still think Sid writes "his" own articles! That's cute. The only thing Sid does is throw out topics to go into his article, then an assistant at the Strib takes care of the rest.

Truth. This has been the case for a while now. I know this to be a fact.

Is Jones allowed to practice or is he not on campus?

I hope this means nothing, but Jones used to have a Gopher background photo on his Twiiter page. Now, it's a photo of him from the UU game.

I wish Gold Vision could add something to this forum like he did in Predict the Score forum that made me retire and let someone else take it over.

I hope this means nothing, but Jones used to have a Gopher background photo on his Twiiter page. Now, it's a photo of him from the UU game.

Unregistered User played against Jeff Jones? I need to hear this story!

Top Bottom