All Things P.J. Fleck Twitter Thread

Thanks for sharing!

I can see where if you have never heard him before, you'd think he's cooky. But, he is effective in building the foundation of a good culture. The key is the people.

He took the U job because he is freaked out. When he stops being freaked out, does that mean he is going to leave?

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing!

I can see where if you have never heard him before, you'd think he's cooky. But, he is effective in building the foundation of a good culture. The key is the people.

He took the U job because he is freaked out. When he stops being freaked out, does that mean he is going to leave?
I just finished watching his speech and I had the same thought. I think that he stops being freaked out when he gets to Dabo Swinney levels of success and then I think he would choose the worst P5 job possible.

PJ should go on a canoe trip in Voyageurs National Park, film it too. RTB, ski ma u

Honest question here. Let's say PJ brings in a top WR recruit for a visit. Could PJ have Adam Thielen, etc stop by to meet the recruit, chat, share some tips etc. OR is this against NCAA violations? I am thinking it must be an NCAA violation or it would happen more often. Thanks.

Honest question here. Let's say PJ brings in a top WR recruit for a visit. Could PJ have Adam Thielen, etc stop by to meet the recruit, chat, share some tips etc. OR is this against NCAA violations? I am thinking it must be an NCAA violation or it would happen more often. Thanks.
I have no idea if it is a violation but Thielen didn't go to MN so it wouldn't make the most since bringing him in for recruits. On a side note, I know that Bateman and Johnson have trained some with Thielen so if it's fine in college I don't know why it wouldn't be fine for a visit but the NCAA has so many restrictions.

Top Bottom