All Things MLB Postseason games

Glad the Tighty Whityes are history - maybe not a good idea for thier pitcher to have cocked off about them cheating before game 4.

I don't like them as I find them to be arrogant and not a Tony fan at this point - although he is a HOF manager.

That or being determined by the TV broadcast partners, I suspect.
This. If either AL series had gone 5 they would be tonight. Just a shame since there are no other games tonight and it will go up against football tomorrow.

Former Twin Graterol in there early for Dodgers, labored but got his 3 outs unscathed.

Brutal ending to an otherwise great series. A call like that just can’t happen.

He was going to strike out on the next pitch anyways.

Go Dodgers!!!

Unpopular opinion: the batter went around.

Game 1 to Braves. They would have really faced an uphill battle if they lost. Heck of a game. Chris Taylor shouldn’t conduct any baserunning clinics. LA has an incredibly deep bullpen.

Really fun game two between Atlanta and the best team money can buy.

Most recent 2 run deficit overcome by Atlanta with Eddie Rosario tagging up from 1st on a fly to left (crazy)…scored by a hair when Ron Washington sends him on a very shallow soft hit to right by Albies, who scores from first on a double off the wall. Would have been nailed at home, but the short hop handcuffed the catcher.

Really fun game two between Atlanta and the best team money can buy.

Most recent 2 run deficit overcome by Atlanta with Eddie Rosario tagging up from 1st on a fly to left (crazy)…scored by a hair when Ron Washington sends him on a very shallow soft hit to right by Albies, who scores from first on a double off the wall. Would have been nailed at home, but the short hop handcuffed the catcher.
F Eddie Rasario!

Game 1 to Braves. They would have really faced an uphill battle if they lost. Heck of a game. Chris Taylor shouldn’t conduct any baserunning clinics. LA has an incredibly deep bullpen.
I've watched Taylor do this more than a few times the last few years.

Good for Eddie, glad they scored it a hit but could have been caught by the pitcher and should have been fielded by Seager. Tough play though.

Good for Eddie, glad they scored it a hit but could have been caught by the pitcher and should have been fielded by Seager. Tough play though.
I think the pitcher screened Seager. Really tough play.

4-5 last night
Amazingly they lose Aqonda (so) and are 2 games from the series with Freeloading Freddie and his 7 straight Ks

Seager "atoned" early with a 2 run bomb. First time I have noticed they connected the Left & Right Field bleachers at Dodger Stadium with a plaza. Not a fan.

Joctober strikes again! Always like his game & exreme cockiness

any one on here can rock the pearls?

Seager "atoned" early with a 2 run bomb. First time I have noticed they connected the Left & Right Field bleachers at Dodger Stadium with a plaza. Not a fan.
Just like that, Seager with an "Ole"! Another tough play, but still gotta have those.

Top Bottom