All Things Kerwin Walton Recruitment Thread (Class of 2020)

My assessment of this board

A. Many of you have become way too optimistic of landing Walton. The article of his dad not including Minnesota is like a week old. Its not like its down to MN and 1 other school either

B. Many are of you are treating Walton like a top 25 recruit. I would love to have him, but stop acting like he is a savior.

That is all

A. Many of you have become way too optimistic of landing Walton. The article of his dad not including Minnesota is like a week old. Its not like its down to MN and 1 other school either

B. Many are of you are treating Walton like a top 25 recruit. I would love to have him, but stop acting like he is a savior.

That is all
I agree with this, but no doubt Walton would be a big get and high impact. Maybe not this year, but if he's that good than maybe.

On your same note here, Mashburn is more highly ranked than Walton.

I agree with this, but no doubt Walton would be a big get and high impact. Maybe not this year, but if he's that good than maybe.

On your same note here, Mashburn is more highly ranked than Walton.
Yes, it would be fantastic to get him. No doubt. Especially since he is from MN, and even moreso that he is with D1.

That is all

A 6-6 guard that can play D and shoot should never be under estimated

Yes, it would be fantastic to get him. No doubt. Especially since he is from MN, and even moreso that he is with D1.
I think it is obviously because of your 3rd sentence. People want to see players stay home. That raises his recruiting rank like 20 spots in some people's eyes I guess

O’Connell from Duke transferring to Creighton.

KW commit to MN today please!!!

A 6'6" guard who can shoot and wants the ball in the clutch with some rocks is his jock in what every team needs!

That is all

You know we add one star to any recruit from MN, right?

1586464076086.png
Isnt it the most probable NC and Walton are waiting for a schollie to open up?

Possible. I just feel like Pitino does not ‘let’ Willis walk without a better option coming in.

Lot of assumptions here.

Pitino had any say on Willis. Pitino has any say on where Walton goes. Pitino knows what is going on.

Note: I love Richard, glad he is our hockey coach

Lot of assumptions here.

Pitino had any say on Willis. Pitino has any say on where Walton goes. Pitino knows what is going on.

Note: I love Richard, glad he is our hockey coach
THe post being replied to was an assumption referred to as "most probable".

per Marcus' Q&A:

Q: If one scholarship is between Kerwin Walton and Rice transfer Drew Peterson what are the odds that Walton becomes a Gopher? – Rick Dunn (@Rdunn5)

A: The Gophers are pursuing several wing players to add to the roster next season. Walton, a four-star Hopkins senior, and Peterson are definitely top targets. Peterson, who reminds Pitino of ex-U standout Amir Coffey, said he will take his time to decide. Walton doesn’t have a timetable, either. The difference between them in the recruiting process is that Walton already has six finalists. He’s in a better position to pick a school before Peterson right now. The spring signing period starts April 15, but it was extended to August 1 due to the coronavirus pandemic (originally was May 20).

Go Gophers!!

well.....UNC now has an open schollie….Brandon Hoffmann announced last night that he was transferring....at least something to keep an eye on

Yeah I hate to say it but he’s probably gone. He’s likely the top target for UNC right now with their desperate need for shooters. Despite the playing time Pitino can offer, I have a tough time seeing him beating an all timer like Roy head to head.

Yeah I hate to say it but he’s probably gone. He’s likely the top target for UNC right now with their desperate need for shooters. Despite the playing time Pitino can offer, I have a tough time seeing him beating an all timer like Roy head to head.
yeah, if UNC offers, he's probably gone.

Top Bottom