All Things Jaxon Howard Recruitment Thread (Class of 2023, COMMITS TO GOPHERS!!)

Gone to LSU. Can't say I'm too surprised, but would love to see what NIL deal he got from them if any. He would've been the centerpiece of the class but is far from some legendary player. Upset we didn't get him but definitely not the end of the world

Gone to LSU. Can't say I'm too surprised, but would love to see what NIL deal he got from them if any. He would've been the centerpiece of the class but is far from some legendary player. Upset we didn't get him but definitely not the end of the world
Maybe he will transfer later if things don't align as expected. They can reload with the talent in the area. Kare 11, thanks for nothing.

We'll just get some transfer portal guy from NCST to fill the void.

I put him on ignore a long time ago.. One of only two posters I've done that for, but my life is better for it. I'm all for open dialogue, but this dude clearly has an agenda and isn't even covert about it. I can't waste time with people like that.
It's Pantherhawk.

He is an infamous psychotic Iowa troll. About 5-6 years ago, he was banned from most message boards and then he kind of disappeared after he was doxed by a fellow Iowa fan. His doxing led to his pictures being all over the internet (they weren't super flattering) and people finding his Harry Potter fan fiction (no joke). He eventually must have paid for a service to scrub his digital footprint because the stuff he was posting was truly awful.

That said, his schtick always started exactly like Boomtime. He pretended to be a Gopher fan that just had "high expectations". It never made sense though because his suggestions were idiotic (see suggesting firing Fleck and hiring Halgorson because of high expectations).

Boomtime is Pantherhawk.

Someday! A highly ranked hometown kid will want to stay home and be a Gopher! This has to happen soon!

Made it to the Final Four...sigh...

Now we're done. Only want players who want to play here...

It's Pantherhawk.

He is an infamous psychotic Iowa troll. About 5-6 years ago, he was banned from most message boards and then he kind of disappeared after he was doxed by a fellow Iowa fan. His doxing led to his pictures being all over the internet (they weren't super flattering) and people finding his Harry Potter fan fiction (no joke). He eventually must have paid for a service to scrub his digital footprint because the stuff he was posting was truly awful.

That said, his schtick always started exactly like Boomtime. He pretended to be a Gopher fan that just had "high expectations". It never made sense though because his suggestions were idiotic (see suggesting firing Fleck and hiring Halgorson because of high expectations).

Boomtime is Pantherhawk.
Now compare PJF to Mike Gundy.

You won't because you know I'm right.

2-8 vs Wisky and Iowa with zero division titles.

Yep, ELITE.

How long til he transfers here?

Now compare PJF to Mike Gundy.

You won't because you know I'm right.

2-8 vs Wisky and Iowa with zero division titles.

Yep, ELITE.
Spoken like the true Gopher fan you clearly are. Here‘s hoping you say something dumb enough to get banned again soon.

Have fun with Brian Kelly and his "fa-muh-lee"

Oh well…he was only a 4⭐

I remember when we lost our 5⭐️s Floyd to Notre Dame and Henderson to Miami 🤦🏻‍♂️ Those hurt!

Fleck will never land another state’s #1 player with today’s NIL world.

Last edited:

He better have gotten some unbelievable NIL money to commit to going to the sh*thole that is Baton Rouge.

It's Pantherhawk.

Boomtime is Pantherhawk.
Pretty sure there were pics of him playing with light sabers.

It's Pantherhawk.

Boomtime is Pantherhawk.
He was a nightmare.

Oh well…he was only a 4⭐

I remember when we lost our 5⭐️s Floyd to Notre Dame and Henderson to Miami 🤦🏻‍♂️ Those hurt!

Fleck will never land another state’s #1 player with today’s NIL world.
Another?

Who's the first one?

TIA

Spoken like the true Gopher fan you clearly are. Here‘s hoping you say something dumb enough to get banned again soon.
Ban me?

LOL. I create traffic on this forum and that sells ad space.

I am making $$$ for the moderators.

Bitchslapping you Fleck fanboys is just a bonus.

Top Bottom