All Things Jarvis Johnson Thread

I don't get why people keep saying this. Jarvis is a very good recruit no matter how you slice it. Even if the Gophers already have Dorsey and you consider him better than Jarvis, Wisconsin would still be getting a very good basketball player. Also, Jarvis is the ONLY PG they have offered for 2015. It's not like they have all of these other great 4-star or 5-star recruits lined up whose spot Jarvis would steal. If the Badgers do want a PG recruit and miss on Jarvis, they may have to settle for someone way down in the rankings. That's why, as a Gopher fan, you shouldn't want him to go to your main rival school if he indeed decides to go outside of Minnesota.
+1

I don't get why people keep saying this. Jarvis is a very good recruit no matter how you slice it. Even if the Gophers already have Dorsey and you consider him better than Jarvis, Wisconsin would still be getting a very good basketball player. Also, Jarvis is the ONLY PG they have offered for 2015. It's not like they have all of these other great 4-star or 5-star recruits lined up whose spot Jarvis would steal. If the Badgers do want a PG recruit and miss on Jarvis, they may have to settle for someone way down in the rankings. That's why, as a Gopher fan, you shouldn't want him to go to your main rival school if he indeed decides to go outside of Minnesota.

I'm not 100% sure Dorsey is better than Jarvis.
Nobody knows for sure, only time will tell.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm not 100% sure Dorsey is better than Jarvis.
Nobody knows for sure, only time will tell.

+1. Very different players, but their rankings are so close that they probably mean squat as to who is 'better'. I'm thrilled to have Dorsey, but anyone who thinks his commitment somehow means Jarvis wouldn't still be a huge signing for us is crazy.

From Doogie's follow up comments, he seems to think the announcement won't be tonight, but perhaps before his visit to Madison. Doogie said he likes Minnesota's chances for both Jarvis and Alex. Take it for what it's worth...

From Doogie's follow up comments, he seems to think the announcement won't be tonight, but perhaps before his visit to Madison. Doogie said he likes Minnesota's chances for both Jarvis and Alex. Take it for what it's worth...

This has Travis Reid written all over it. :)

Reading between the lines of that strib article, it sure seems like it's between us and UW (his next visit).

Jarvis Johnson will be announcing his college decision this Friday, per his Snapchat account.

He just took it down. He had "Commitment Friday!" on his snapchat story, then after it was tweeted out he took it down.

Kind of. A snapchat story is something that stays up for people to look at for like 12 hours unless taken down.

Retweeted by Doogie

Kind of. A snapchat story is something that stays up for people to look at for like 12 hours unless taken down.

Wolfson sounds confident. Never thought much of his credibility though.

Jeff Campbell
‏@AllWeKnowIsEat
@MuhneyyChief_12 will be announcing his decision this Friday, per his Snapchat.

@AllWeKnowIsEat @DarrenWolfson @MuhneyyChief_12 Please let it be Minnesota! Jarvis, help us make this program GREAT!

Darren Wolfson ‏@DarrenWolfson
@Jessie_Silbaugh @AllWeKnowIsEat I wouldn't worry.

Sorry, you're new. Thought you were being sarcastic. I thought SnapFaces disappeared after seconds. Like it was only for sending your girlfriend photos of your junk.

That's what I use it for...apparently not Jarvis...

Doogie extremely confident telling followers to connect the dots.

Not sure what this means, but seems to me Jarvis might just be having some fun with Jarvismania.

Wouldn't be surprised if one of his friends did that snapchat while he wasn't watching his phone.

This is how I feel right now.

We got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. I didn't even see it coming!

dumb-still02.jpg

Which one of you is Jeff Campbell? Pocket Gopher??

Top Bottom