All Things Final 4 Thread

Huge mistake by Duke there. Didn't need that. Needed to run clock.

No matter which way it goes, this has been one hell of a game.

Thank. Goodness.

Thank you Dook, thank you Tyus. You have saved us from a national nightmare. Now back to hating you all.

Way to go Duke!!!!

Riots in Madison tonight?

Thank God. I don't have to go cry in my room for the next few days.

This is kinda like Tyus Jones committed to the Gophers, right?

I still think Tyus made the wrong college choice.....HA!

Funny that Tyus leaves Minnesota for Duke.....and still ends up breaking the Badgers hearts.

Did Wisconsin stay to shake hands?

I'm sure the UNC fans are very pleased with tonight's result. :rolleyes:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I had to stay up to see the tears. It made my night and year. Hahahahahahahahaha.

This is the best day in gopher fandom in a LONG time. Now how about one of our teams does something? Football to the playoff this year?!

I wanted Wiscy to lose tonight but seeing it happen against Duke brings me no joy what so ever. In fact, I feel kind of dirty. That pompous school filled with 5 star recruits barely beat out a team that developed over the last few years. I need to shower, and I need the Gophers to play Wiscy again so I can remember how much I hate them.

This is the best day in gopher fandom in a LONG time. Now how about one of our teams does something? Football to the playoff this year?!

It is pretty sad that one of the best sports moments for many of us in awhile was another team losing. But that's MN sports for ya.

I'm happy and relieved, but I'm not going to gloat. That was a terrific game and the Badgers were an excellent team, just not good enough tonight.

Top Bottom