All Things Dredrick Snelson Thread

Who questioned his loyalty? Darn it you guys, your fault. ;)

And now you know the rest of the story.........good day!

The clown show that the Daniels twins/Snelson recruiting saga was is now complete.

Not going to Sandusky U after all.

According to the Strib on their live blog, he committed to PSU, then it disappeared right away.

Oh well, I'm disappointed but not surprised. He would have been a nice get. Just don't get what the point of all the drama was?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

These kids (and I say kids because 18 or not you're still a kid) have their work cut out for them and have parent and peer pressure not to mention the court of public opinion. Disappointed he chose UCF but if that's what he says he chose for himself, more power to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never trust the loyalty of an 18 y/o again. LOL

At least he didn't go to a different B1G school. I have teenage kids and I can't figure my own out so I certainly can't understand why someone would go to those lengths to say how loyal they were to their commitment, schedule visits to other schools right through the 11th hour, and then do one of those table/hat circus events.

Onward and upward...

Does Brewster want to come back and recruit for the GOphers? We'll make him a tight ends coach.

This is a stretch, because the kid isn't very smart, but could his tweet "Gopher fans, don't ever question my loyalty" have been foreshadowing the fact that he is loyal to his home state? Oh well, we knew for a while he wasn't coming here. Good luck keeping this kid happy, UCF.

With his talent, speed and ability, it was a pretty big loss, however, I have always felt Tyler Johnson will be the better
WR (yes, I think he's playing WR, not FS)
Tyler Johnson and Drew Hmielewski will be studs here I feel, and he already have great and big talent at WR.

Mama wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep! None of the other schools concerned me, but when he went back to UCF on an unofficial, because his mother couldn't make the official, that concerned me.

That says alot... ^

"Gopher fans, don't ever question my loyalty" means "You don't know me, don't judge me" not "I'm loyal to you guys"

Carter Coughlin just tweeted "Mn not big on drama queens". I think that was meant for Snelson haha.

didn't even have a MN hat on the table......wow! Speaks volumes about his character.

That says alot... ^

but "alot" doesn't say anything because it isn't a word.

He's a UCF guy until the day a small blurb appears in a random newspaper that he'll be attending a juco. Same deal if he'd signed with the Gophers, Penn State, or anyone else.

but "alot" doesn't say anything because it isn't a word.

Oh sorry for typing too fast and not putting a space in there.

Your "but" needs to be capitalized since we're getting technical.

I've always thought it was going to be UCF. He wants to be closer to momma.

Top Bottom