All Things Dredrick Snelson Thread

Too lazy to go back any further. Speaks volumes about his work ethic IMO. I'm cooling...

Actually it takes a lot of work to delete all of his RTs and FAVs! The dude is active on Twitter!

Go Gophers!!

Jan 20th, so not sure, maybe creating more hype? Well, we'll see in 8 mins
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nobody is going nuts. Many people are saying we will be alright regardless.

Agreed. If he decides to come here, great. If not, oh well, I won't lose any sleep over this kid leaving. Best of luck to him whatever he decides.

Ohhhhh I take that back - He took down the tweet about being loyal.

All signs have pointed to him not signing here for months, so who cares.

No MN hat
11ef24d6a80f8ffa9c56c265130f305a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn't have a Gopher hat in his choice during his 'ceremony'.

meh

He has taken down all non-PSU tweets. Who questioned his loyalty? Next.....

Maybe the hat is under the table, and he's going to pull it out at the last second. (we can wish, right?)

He has taken down all non-PSU tweets. Who questioned his loyalty? Next.....

This will make Penn State football games more interesting - besides playing for the Governor's Victory Bell.

The Gopher Hat is under the table...right? Hal?

Perhaps we should never question his loyalty Gopher fans.

or was it his commitment to Limegrover?
or was it his commitment to Florida, UCF?
or was it his commitment to his friends, Maryland?

Kid cares at least 15x more about the name on the back of the jersey than the name on the front.

I am sure many on here will say good riddance to him if he chooses elsewhere however on the offensive side of the ball he had the potential to be the game changer like no other in this class with the exception of Green. We have lost a lot of potential talent in the past month that opted to look at other places for whatever reasons. Swap out those names with the last 4-5 commits and we are not as strong top to bottom as we were although the top 10 in the class looks strong

Although Scout has him as the 4th best WR in our class if he commits. Just saying...

Central Florida! Staying home.

Top Bottom