All Things Dredrick Snelson Thread

If he doesn't sign here I will make him pay on Twitter. That's the right thing to do.

Kind of an odd take. If you don't believe any of them are going to pan out why would you have wanted them to come here in the first place?

This is a pretty typical fan take. Any recruit that signs with us is destined for greatness and any that has the nerve to turn us down we didn't really want anyway.

Because if they commit here you have to remain hopeful they will pan out. It's just a gut feeling I have about them. It's not the same feeling I have for other recruits that don't commit here.

Just saw on SB Nation that coaches visited Snelson yesterday to secure his commitment...wonder how that went???

Seth Green is 6'4 215lb will be throwing to you. this is the battery we need.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

No he was just on his pen state official visit this weekend.

How many oFficial visits do you get in basketball?

I've loosely followed this...

Minnesota
Ucf
Miami
Maryland
Penn state

Did he not visit anyone before committing to us? If not, no wonder he hasn't stayed with that commitment.

How many oFficial visits do you get in basketball?

I've loosely followed this...

Minnesota
Ucf
Miami
Maryland
Penn state

Did he not visit anyone before committing to us? If not, no wonder he hasn't stayed with that commitment.
I'm pretty sure his only official visits have been to Minnesota, UCF and Penn State. I think he cancelled the Maryland visit and I don't think he has had an official visit to Miami.

He'll be here or stay in FL and play at UCF. If he wants to be here, great. If not, take a hike. Seems like he's the type of kid that rarely works out for the U anyway.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure his only official visits have been to Minnesota, UCF and Penn State. I think he cancelled the Maryland visit and I don't think he has had an official visit to Miami.

This is correct.

He'll be here or stay in FL and play at UCF. If he wants to be here, great. If not, take a hike. Seems like he's the type of kid that rarely works out for the U anyway.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Sure seems that way. Too bad they didn't go after Speilman's kid.

Ryan Burns was on The Cake Show w/Justin Gaard on KFAN this morning. Burns said Snelson told him that he is still solid to Minnesota. Of course, that was before the Penn State visit and he also said he was waiting until signing day to announce anything official, so you never know. It sounds like he wants to do the hat thing. I hope he sticks, but they'll be fine even if he doesn't, they've got 3 other pretty good WR's committed.

http://www.kfan.com/media/podcast-the-cake-show-KFAN_JustinGaard/

Ryan Burns was on The Cake Show w/Justin Gaard on KFAN this morning. Burns said Snelson told him that he is still solid to Minnesota. Of course, that was before the Penn State visit and he also said he was waiting until signing day to announce anything official, so you never know. It sounds like he wants to do the hat thing. I hope he sticks, but they'll be fine even if he doesn't, they've got 3 other pretty good WR's committed. http://www.kfan.com/media/podcast-the-cake-show-KFAN_JustinGaard/

Meh. I've gotten to the point that if he commits, that's cool. If he goes elsewhere I really don't care.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

At this point, not expecting much so if he signs, then great but even then, still a long way to playing and on the field.

Thanks...looking forward to see you're hightlites Wednesday night!

I figured he had a lot invested in the Gophers even though he was looking around. we'll see on Wed., but I never felt that we had lost him. I feel confident that the coaches sell the program the right way and that most of the commits wont flip unless there are extenuating circumstances. I really think we keep both Snelson and Durr.

Top Bottom