All things Djuan Piper Thread - UPDATED 4/6: New GopherHole Q&A

When I signed into Twitter today , Piper came up as someone that I might be interested in. Clicked on it and it appears some friends are putting on a push to encourage him to pick UW.

Djuan's said he's going to need a handful of days to talk it over with family before he announces.

Also in the GH interview he said he might still visit South Carolina. So I have a feeling it will be a few weeks before he commits

Just saw a tweet that he was going to commit within the next 3 days

@GravettMatt: Djuan Piper tells me he'll commit somewhere in the next 3 days. He's considering Minnesota, Washington, and South Carolina. @Youngyoson3

@GravettMatt: Djuan Piper tells me he'll commit somewhere in the next 3 days. He's considering Minnesota, Washington, and South Carolina. @Youngyoson3

As an old man, I would be shocked if he choose a place he has never seen before. People have done stranger things, I guess, but it would seem that it's between us and the Huskies. We keep being told it is a done deal but I will believe it when I see it.

As an old man, I would be shocked if he choose a place he has never seen before. People have done stranger things, I guess, but it would seem that it's between us and the Huskies. We keep being told it is a done deal but I will believe it when I see it.

You're an old man? :rolleyes:

He might still choose Washington, but if he does it'll be the opposite of the Reid Travis situation, i.e. intense pressure to stay home rather than to get away.

You're an old man? :rolleyes:

He might still choose Washington, but if he does it'll be the opposite of the Reid Travis situation, i.e. intense pressure to stay home rather than to get away.

If we get reverse "Reid'd", I will be one torqued off camper. And yes, I have been old since I was young.

Djuan has just started to follow Andre and Mo on twitter. No reason he would decide to follow them a couple days before his decision if he didn't intend to come here.

Djuan has just started to follow Andre and Mo on twitter. No reason he would decide to follow them a couple days before his decision if he didn't intend to come here.

Also noticed he followed Amelia...

I remember reading all the posts in the Reid Travis thread..."No reason he'd come to a game three days before making a decision and not come here." Maybe I'm just so used to seeing the Gophers lose out despite all signs pointing to the contrary?

I remember reading all the posts in the Reid Travis thread..."No reason he'd come to a game three days before making a decision and not come here." Maybe I'm just so used to seeing the Gophers lose out despite all signs pointing to the contrary?

Yes. We must assume the worst until proven otherwise. It's the Minnesota way.

Djuan's teammate Naim Ladd comitted to Central Washington tonight, so DP's decision seems to be right around the corner.

Drew Messmer ‏@AllMetroDrew 16m
2014 Djuan Piper out of Rainier Beach (WA) will commit in the next 3 days choosing Minnesota, Washington or South Carolina, per @GravettMatt

we're close

Also noticed he followed Amelia...

The only logical explanation to that is he is either a

1. Avid Whiskey drinker

2. Enjoys a good 'Squatch chase session

Certainly didn't follow her for relevant Gopher related NEWS.

Originally Posted by Winasota Gopher
Certainly didn't follow her for relevant Gopher related NEWS.

Such a cliché.

Drew Messmer ‏@AllMetroDrew 16m
2014 Djuan Piper out of Rainier Beach (WA) will commit in the next 3 days choosing Minnesota, Washington or South Carolina, per @GravettMatt

Didn't he just say he would probably visit SC? Guess not.

Will be nice to get another recruit committed.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VQFxmAdyKcg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Come on Djuan, make your decision to become a Gopher. The suspense is killing me!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VQFxmAdyKcg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Come on Djuan, make your decision to become a Gopher. The suspense is killing me!

Great one! I don't really care of Dujuan refuses to loofa my back though.

We know that piper was supposed to announce his decision today... Does anyone else have any updates at all besides Doogie saying there may be academic issues?

We know that piper was supposed to announce his decision today... Does anyone else have any updates at all besides Doogie saying there may be academic issues?

He locked his Twitter account. That's about it...

Top Bottom