All Things Dain Dainja Recruitment Thread (Class of 2020) Gophers Offered

I think Suggs, Dainja, and others were telling the truth when they said Pitino is a big reason they weren't interested in playing for the UofM.

That seems simple enough, and rather easy to believe. Pretty much every indication over the past several years is that Pitino had lost the respect and friendship of much of the local amateur basketball community.

That you seem tied to defending your take that they're all liars, and you're telling the real truth, seems rather pathetic.

But knowing your ethics from the OTB, I'm not surprised. And I'm not surprised you resort to names and insults when you've obviously backed yourself into yet another corner.
So you're answer is YES? You think Jalen Suggs was going to essentially give up a half season of basketball last year to take hits, practice, and play football at the University of Minnesota?

Why can't you answer this question? Quit being such a coward and answer this REALLY simply concept. It's simple, even for you.

It's easy for you to believe because you're an enormous idiot. You've proven that by your logic on every single board you've ever posted. The only way to believe Jalen Suggs is telling the truth is if you believe a lottery pick in the NBA was going to give up half of his season of basketball to play football. It's the ONLY way. You're (shockingly) smart enough to understand this concept which is why you're not answering the question. I realize my politics has you having a typical hissy fit and you're going to keep avoiding the question.

As far as calling you names? LOL. I know I haven't been crying about it like you, but remember when you called me a "lying POS" in the Eli King thread? LOL. I know, it was a really dumb insult because you said I was lying because I didn't believe someone. So you're a hypocrite too. So now you've outed yourself as being f'n idiot, a coward, a hypocrite, and soft like Charmin. Nice life.

Last edited:

This is par for the course for the might Bob_Loblaw. Personal insults to anyone who would dare disagree with him.
Actually, insults and rage to anyone who points out his dishonesty.

He's a lawyer, too. ;)

From a Champaign site

The forward announced just over a week ago he would be leaving the Bears program after playing in three games this season. Dainja was born in Chicago before playing high school basketball in Minnesota.
That's a fairly large gap between birth and high school.

He clearly thinks so little of Minnesota that the place he grew up (ie went to high school) is not his hometown.

Don't want him.

That's a fairly large gap between birth and high school.

He clearly thinks so little of Minnesota that the place he grew up (ie went to high school) is not his hometown.

Don't want him.
Ummm the years he was in chicago left the greatest impressions and impacts on him ; that's home for him and totally fine.. could of used him but obviously he has a special place for Illinois.. good on him... Many more players will become available...

How will we pull NIL money to get Dainja? Have a Gopherholer win the Powerball?

Top Bottom