All Things Big Ten Tournament Other Games Thread

Down go the Boilers! Door's open, Gophers! Go take it!

Wow. Michigan is no pushover, but I think we match up pretty good with them. Stakes have been raised for this MSU game. Now hopefully Wisconsin and Maryland go down tonight.

B1G is gonna have a chip on its shoulder in the tournament. Might not have a team higher than a 5 seed in the NCAAs.

The Gophers will not be a 4 seed but i do think that right now they are the best team in the conference and as good as any 4 seed. Stay with lock down defense and you can go far.

So we're obviously all cheering for Indiana and Northwestern tonight right?

I hate that the tournament is at DC. Look at all of the empty seats. It's awful. I think that I would have made the journey to Chicago this year if it was played there. Next year at Madison Square Garden. I don't like it at all. Go Gophers!

I hate that the tournament is at DC. Look at all of the empty seats. It's awful. I think that I would have made the journey to Chicago this year if it was played there. Next year at Madison Square Garden. I don't like it at all. Go Gophers!
Agree. Chicago makes the most sense. Even us up north can get a reasonable direct flight out of Fargo to Chicago.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Belongs in Chicago as there are 600,000 Big 10 alumni in Chicago area. When UW plays the Gophers in the final it would have been a scalping frenzy as lots of fans of Mich. st. and IOWA are gone and IU fans are going home in a few minutes.

It's less about attendance and more about TV exposure.

I'm glad they move it around like they do.

Your right but what leads you to think that the television numbers would be higher because it is in DC ? If the ratings are the same pick the venue that provides the best atmosphere.

It's less about attendance and more about TV exposure.

I'm glad they move it around like they do.

Today's afternoon session attendance wasn't too bad, and tonight's looks great. DC is an awesome city to visit and the location of the arena is great. Not to mention flights are really cheap. I paid only $210 round trip. I like that it moves around. Not fair to always let Indiana have home court advantage.

Raise your hand if you had half of the tournament semi finalists at the start of this. 3 great stories and one steaming pile of stall ball turds.

Nice win Northwestern. Man, I can't wait to pull for the B1G in the tourney. EVERYONE will be down on the conference nationally but EVERY team can make a serious run.

McIntosh will be in the Association for a long time.

Dang, wish I had waited to buy my tickets for tomorrow. Doesn't take long for the online market to adjust -- watching the prices for Saturday drop like a rock on StubHub right now as Maryland stumbled down the stretch and it became obvious they were going to lose.

There are no odd seeds left in the tournament, and collectively they went 2 - 7, with one win being odd seed versus odd seed (MSU,PSU). A totally irrelevant and meaningless fact, but interesting (to me).

Nice win Northwestern. Man, I can't wait to pull for the B1G in the tourney. EVERYONE will be down on the conference nationally but EVERY team can make a serious run.

McIntosh will be in the Association for a long time.

He is such a nifty player - very fun to watch.

Looks like WI is rolling easy today. They'll roll tomorrow as well to another tourney title, sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hayes is pretty good at offensive fouling.

They just hammered Northwestern. They'll probably roll tomorrow, too, because Michigan will actually be gassed. **** Wisconsin with a spiked club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need stop concentrating on what Wisconsin does

Seems like Wisconsin has both ends of the floor clicking now. They're the most dangerous B1G team with their experience.

If the Gophers just beat Wisconsin one time, they'd be in the B1G championship game against a Michigan team that would be playing their 4th game in 4 days. That Koenig 3 just had to go in didn't it?

Michigan will crush Illinois. That is my prediction. Weird circumstances lead to them being there late which will somehow get the team to bond and into the finals of the BTT

This is the most accurate I've ever been

Can we just have the game end in a tie? A win for Michigan means they could potentially jump us in seeding but a win for Wisconsin well do I even have to say why that sucks.

Koenig with yet another end-of-the half 3 against Michigan.

Top Bottom