All Things Big Ten Tournament Other Games Thread

MSU has always concerned me the most of all the Big 10 teams. That concern proved to be justified during the regular season. Now I'm even more concerned about tomorrow's game. Would be a great win. Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its time to beat MSU. They have a ton of young talent, but are beatable by our guys if they play well. Another opportunity...seize it.

I'm glad MSU won by a massive margin. No doubt our guys will be focused and ready now.

MSU has always concerned me the most of all the Big 10 teams. That concern proved to be justified during the regular season. Now I'm even more concerned about tomorrow's game. Would be a great win. Go Gophers!

...especially after watching today's game. They're in postseason mode, which includes brutalizing their opponent with impunity. Afraid the Gophers won't be allowed either to play their game or to match MSU's brutality.

I'm glad MSU won by a massive margin. No doubt our guys will be focused and ready now.

I wish it would have been a little tougher on them-only one guy had to play 30 minutes.

Michigan looked like they wore practice jerseys today.

IN is putting the wood to Iowa...kicking their backsite

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Blowouts today... my Gopher spidey sense has me on alert, sigh

31 to ZERO RUN

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Both teams that played yesterday got/are getting drilled. It should help that the Gophers have fresher legs than MSU tomorrow.

Both teams that played yesterday got/are getting drilled. It should help that the Gophers have fresher legs than MSU tomorrow.

It's that DC humidity. Big Ten teams just aren't used to that kind of humidity, and they wear out quicker.

Maybe the most non-competitive "second" round ever. Four blowouts from almost the first minute. Pretty bad attendance so far. Today will say a lot about the success of D.C. with Maryland finally playing.
I bought the argument that this would be a really competitive tournament but not so far. Too many teams really mailed it in. Lots more hoops to play it from a live basketball standpoint it has been pretty disappointing. A victory over Sparty could change all that in a hurry though.

Good game between Purdue and Michigan. Been tight almost the whole way.

Man, gotta feel for Michigan getting screwed by the clock operator. Hope they can eek it out in OT.

Good game between Purdue and Michigan. Been tight almost the whole way.

If this game goes about 4 overtimes, I might even get off work in time to see some of the Gopher game.

Gophers better be ready to play today, I don't have a good feeling about going up against Izzo

Blowouts all day yesterday, but now when our game is next this game goes OT.

Purdue played Michigan, Minnesota, Maryland, Wisconsin once this year and that's likely the reason they won the league. MSU and Northwestern sweeps are nice, but Boilers are not special.

Top Bottom