All Things Ben Johnson Tweets

The only non con power five of the season. And a decent chance to win it, no less. We won’t tell anyone that Mizzou is in a rebuilding year. 😇
Missouri is in a rebuilding year huh, what do you think the gophers are trying to do

The only non con power five of the season. And a decent chance to win it, no less. We won’t tell anyone that Mizzou is in a rebuilding year. 😇

I suppose some could say it's a rebuilding year but last season was the most wins (25) Missouri had since the 2012 season when they won 30 and finished ranked 3rd in the nation. In the 10 years between, they averaged about 15 wins per season. Maybe last season was the outlier of their recent history.

Four of their top 6 scorers so far this season are returnees from last year's team and the two others are credible upper-classmen transfers.

Plus Dennis Gates wouldn't even answer the phone. How rude.

Exactly what I thought- trying is the first step!!
Not only that, we are assuming that no more than 100 students will be let in. I think it would be smart to let as many students as they can within reason. Capping it at 100 in the media creates demand.

That or consider charging the rest a very low fee like $5.00.

Anyway, I applaud the effort.

Top Bottom