All Things 2024 Minnesota Vikings Off-Season Thread

Chase Young has been a terrible pick up for the Niners. Green Bay WR blocked him with ease and today Detroit is manhandling him. His effort on that last TD run by Gibbs was preseason worthy, not championship game level.
Detroit's offensive line is playing bully ball again. 140 yards on the ground and not even halftime.

They are blowing Chase into the next county.

Let's say Detroit hangs on and win this game. They are dominating.

My brothers and I have always said that the Vikings have basically owned them for decades. They've never had a sniff of the Super Bowl. Yet you watch, just for Vikings misery, they will win a super bowl before the Vikings. If they do, you can't make it up.

They already beat Kansas City this year. It's almost like I'd have to cheer for the Chiefs, which is just puke.

Bosa’s sack of potatoes 🥔 form is fun to watch.

I’m assuming that would be called targeting if it was inflicted on Mahomes.

Last edited:

Campbell make at least one bonehead during this NFC Champ game, you can almost book it. I don't know for sure if it will cost them the game, but he's good for one f'kup a game at least. He'll go for it on 4th down at least once that will blow up in his face.
You are a prophet.

As I post this, he passed up the field goal to go up 17. It's now a 7 point game.

Campbell make at least one bonehead during this NFC Champ game, you can almost book it. I don't know for sure if it will cost them the game, but he's good for one f'kup a game at least. He'll go for it on 4th down at least once that will blow up in his face.
Dan says hey

Dan says hey

He was SOOOOOO close to doing it right before halftime!

Stupid Lions, going to hose up my futures bet on them to win the NFC Champ.

On a side note, for some reason they already cashed my ticket for the Over on CMC's receiving yards. I think my ticket was for Over 36.5 and right now, he's sitting at 38 yards; already gave me my money, but what if CMC catches a screen pass and gets nailed for a 4 yard loss?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

On a side note, for some reason they already cashed my ticket for the Over on CMC's receiving yards. I think my ticket was for Over 36.5 and right now, he's sitting at 38 yards; already gave me my money, but what if CMC catches a screen pass and gets nailed for a 4 yard loss?

He came through for you.

Transfer quickly😎

Dan Campbell cause Detroit that game with his idiot coaching. No if or what about it.

Ridiculous how good Brock Purdy is considering where he was drafted and how young he is in his NFL career.

I can hear Michael Lombardi on the Lombardi Line and on his podcast, the GM Shuffle, blasting Campbell for 45 minutes on passing up 3 points. Just horrendous, and Lombardi will be 100% absolutely right. "Analytics".... Right...

You never go broke taking a profit. They were long kicks, but they have a good kicker, who had yet to miss a kick

I’m not saying the system can’t work. But the Rams had a better OL than the Vikings do. Long developing passes take a good OL and/or mobile QB. The Vikings have had neither.
Three of our five are pro-bowl alternate level at least. Just need some guards

Dan Campbell cause Detroit that game with his idiot coaching. No if or what about it.
He will get a pass because of how putrid their history has been.

It was so weird seeing Detroit in this game.

Detroit had to work really hard to avoid winning that game.

Parity is the salary cap and all those things that put every franchise on a level playing field to start.

Results have to do with getting lucky having the right players, the right coaching staff, etc. Has nothing to do with parity. Trying to lump in results, is a false definition of parity.
Well whatever the term would be for implying the NFL has different teams winning, is very overstated

I didn’t realize anyone likes Clay Travis, left, right or otherwise.

Outkick.com is a fantastic sports website, tons of good content every day. Not sure how involved he is in the day-to-day activities there nowadays but he built it and I've always had an appreciation for someone who took an idea and built it into something huge, and has parlayed that into success elsewhere. It's okay to admire what he's accomplished there

Purdy is going to the super bowl. He was very average against the pack, and very average yesterday.

This is why I laugh when they say Cousins could never lead a team to the Super Bowl.

Top Bottom