All Things 2024 Daniel Freitag Recruitment Thread (Gophers Have Offered)

How about the challenge of making a loser into a winner. The Gopher football team went from worst to first under Murray Warmath.

Bloomington Jefferson Guard Daniel Freitag Likes recruiting Process – “I’m not overly recruited, so it’s not like overwhelming or anything.”​

By Chris Monter

Top Minnesota guards Taison Chatman and Daniel Freitag are lighting up the spring AAU scene​

Gophers fans watching Freitag this weekend at Maple Grove Middle School will have to look even further into the future to imagine him possibly staying home. Other Howard Pulley players such as Lakeville North teammates Nolan Winter (2023) and Jack Robison (2024) also have Gophers offers.

"I've been to about eight or nine [Gophers] games total in basketball and football," said Freitag, who is a wide receiver for the Jaguars football team. "They have me out quite often. The visits are always cool. [Gophers assistant Dave Thorson] is super cool. I can't wait to see next season's team."

Go Gophers!!

Last edited:

Net Lot of schools in the mix. He hasn’t started to think of finalists.
Really probably won't do that until next summer, things will change dramatically by then, gotta believe blue bloods will be in the mix.

Top Bottom