..... don't we have to sign Justin Jefferson in 24?
'23 is the last year of his current contract. So the Vikings could sign him to an extension, but it wouldn't kick in until '24. a lot depends on how the contract is structured with signing bonuses, guaranteed money and so forth.
But, Jefferson has made noise that he wants to be the highest-paid non-QB in the NFL.
what might that mean? Well, here's the top WR list --
1. Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill: $30 million
2. Raiders WR Davante Adams: $28 million
3. Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins: $27.3 million
4. Rams WR Cooper Kupp: $26.7 million
5. Eagles WR A.J. Brown: $25 million
If JJ is getting $30-million plus, you cannot have Cousins making $35 million or more. Not unless you want everyone else on the team playing for minimum wage.