All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings Off-Season Thread

was reading about the allegations going back and forth involving Dalvin Cook and the ex-girlfriend.

the Ex claims Cook offered her $1-million to recant her allegations that Cook physically abused her.

But Cook's side claims they can prove that the allegations are false and the Ex is just looking for a payday.

either way, probably not the PR you want when you're looking for a new contract somewhere.
It's the NFL. If he performs, nobody will care.

And how is this still ongoing? Didn't the actual (alleged) event happen like a couple years ago?

I thought Vikings were going for culture. Knucklead alert on this kid!
He’s not smoking weed out of an 🍎 core - let he who hasn’t done stupid stuff in their life (as a young adult or in my case throughout adulthood), cast the first misdiagnosis 😉.

He’s not smoking weed out of an 🍎 core - let he who hasn’t done stupid stuff in their life (as a young adult or in my case throughout adulthood), cast the first misdiagnosis 😉.
Let's be honest. He was a f'ng moron. 140mph in a 55mph zone, in a city where you just moved is just plain galactically stupid. Epic level stupid. It's barely been a couple years since Henry Ruggs, another 1st Round WR, killed a young woman and her dog doing 125mph and ended his career before it got started, and is on his way to prison.

He's young, he'll learn from this (hopefully), and with any luck he matures and has an outstanding career (hopefully in Purple!!).

There are certain levels of stupidity.

There are certain levels of stupidity.
I tend to look at it from this point FWIW, what if I got a multi million contract and was 19?

I did lots of stupid stuff when I started making 6 figures and was in my 30s.

Peace ☮️

I tend to look at it from this point FWIW, what if I got a multi million contract and was 19?

I did lots of stupid stuff when I started making 6 figures and was in my 30s.

Peace ☮️

Uhhhhhhh, you DO realize that the NFL has all kinds of programs and mandatory introductory classes that they have been subjected to since going back before the draft, right? Addressing almost precisely this type of behavior?

It seems pretty ignorant to try to defend this kind of behavior but not unexpected, to say the least.

Top Bottom