All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

I'm more excited for the Vikings season than I have been in a long time. Very interested in seeing how they do under the new staff.
I’m pretty excited, especially now that Lazard has been ruled out. I’ve never been to the Packers game, so I decided to spend the money and go to the game with my 7 year old. My Packer fan wife will be watching from home with the younger kids. Good thing I got some banked goodwill by getting her a Devondre Campbell jersey for her birthday that I made sure to cash in before it’s forgotten. Gophers on Sat and Vikes on Sun. Hope it turns out well.

I’m pretty excited, especially now that Lazard has been ruled out. I’ve never been to the Packers game, so I decided to spend the money and go to the game with my 7 year old. My Packer fan wife will be watching from home with the younger kids. Good thing I got some banked goodwill by getting her a Devondre Campbell jersey for her birthday that I made sure to cash in before it’s forgotten. Gophers on Sat and Vikes on Sun. Hope it turns out well.
Vikes will lose.

Vikes will lose.

who the bleep knows? the Vikes could win by 3 TD's or lose by 3 TD's and neither outcome would surprise me, because I honestly don't have a clue what is going to happen.

FWIW, the Vegas line last time I checked had Green Bay -1.5.
normally, home field is worth 3 pts, so as I read that, the bookies think the Packers are a favorite, but by less than a touchdown.

breaking news - Le'veon Bell knocked out Adrian Peterson in the 5th round in their "exhibition" boxing match. Bell nailed Peterson with a clean overhand right. Peterson went down; he got back up but was clearly woozy, so the ref waived it off.

breaking news - Le'veon Bell knocked out Adrian Peterson in the 5th round in their "exhibition" boxing match. Bell nailed Peterson with a clean overhand right. Peterson went down; he got back up but was clearly woozy, so the ref waived it off.
It went 5 rounds? For an exhibition match? Damn....

Rashod Bateman not filling that WR1 role very well. Huge bummer.

EDIT: I may have spoke too soon.

Last edited:

the middle of the offensive is brutal yet again. Going on a decade, right?

Heck of a first half. Kirk and Jefferson are dialed in. Cook starting to get some holes although our center has been beaten a ton. Harrison Smith with two big plays that half.

More of the same in the 2nd!

Skol Vikes!!

Bet that's a fun game to be at. Nowhere near as good as the Gophers/Badgers game this past fall....but fun nonetheless.

Jefferson will receive the largest contract in NFL history for a WR. Will it be the Vikings who pay it?

excellent 1st half. offense slowed down in the 2nd half.

Defense played well. you could tell that Rodgers is not in sync with the new receivers - altho the kid from NDSU should have caught that ball in the 1st quarter.

and the Packers O-line has some issues.

In fact, that might be the headline of the game - the Vikings played a game where they had the better O-Line.

Philly next week could provide a bigger challenge.

Top Bottom