All Things 2022 Gophers in NFL Thread

A little bit of an injury bug plaguing Gophers in the NFL now with Bateman, D Campbell, and St Juste all banged up. They are probably the three most capable of being game changers.
If I recall, DeVondre was back in the lineup last night on MNF.

He just completed as many passes as he did in his lone Gophers start.

Should have been an easy TD if he would have been able to throw the ball a little further. But....it is raining there.

Ko Kieft and Maxx Williams both in one single game!? Move over Miami.....looks like there's a new TE U. :ROFLMAO:

Not sure I get "The Boy" part but great to see Jack making the most of the opportunity to play. Hopefully he can do enough to stay on the active roster for the remainder of this season and then find a spot on the active roster next year as well.

Jack Gibbens was fantastic last night for the Titans. He was constantly called out. He was really good last week as well.

Below is an article breaking down his game against the Texans.

Jack Gibbens was fantastic last night for the Titans. He was constantly called out. He was really good last week as well.

Below is an article breaking down his game against the Texans.

Great example of a guy taking advantage of the opportunity.

Not NFL related but pro football at least. I saw that Shannon Brooks was signed to the Edmonton Elks team in the CFL. Brooks is listed on the team website:

I guess he was signed in late November:

Top Bottom