All Things 2021 NCAA College Basketball March Madness Tournament Thread

Wow. Can’t believe Suggs drilled that shot. Should be an awesome title game.

I know I’m in the minority but I hate when a classic ends like that on a lucky shot. What a terrible way for UCLA to lose. Fun game though.

UCLA had too many unforced turnovers or they would have won by a few.

Amazing game. Intense defense yet both teams shot well over 50%.

It’s good for college basketball. Errryybody is going to be watching Monday night.

That wasn't a lucky shot, two feet set and not a heave.
You think he tried to bank it in? Few even said it was lucky.

I’m not saying he needs to apologize for it or anything. Just hated to see it end like that.

I know I’m in the minority but I hate when a classic ends like that on a lucky shot. What a terrible way for UCLA to lose. Fun game though.
How many of us haven't stayed after practice and practiced game ending shots like that. Not lucky when you practice, practice, practice...besides he knew it was good from the time it left his hands.

And great pick not to choose GG or Bennett. Both would have loved to have him. He chose wisely by not picking them.
Bennett never offered. Bennett has his title, all his conference titles. Pitino had nothing and if fired when he should have been we may have had a coach that could have had him. The Suggs camp knows that Pitino was terrible. Suggs knows Bennett from USA basketball, same place he met Few.

Bennett never offered. Bennett has his title, all his conference titles. Pitino had nothing and if fired when he should have been we may have had a coach that could have had him. The Suggs camp knows that Pitino was terrible. Suggs knows Bennett from USA basketball, same place he met Few.

Suggs chose well not going to Bennett even after he got to know him and Gaard.

I'm glad Little Richard didn't feel the need to see him play in person. Imagine how he could have squandered his talent. He would have been so out of place on a team with that only made 20% of their three pointers.

Suggs chose well not going to Bennett even after he got to know him and Gaard.
He knew he was going to play for Bennett's buddy Few. Maybe he can win a title for Few since Bennett has his. Who is Gaard ?

Top Bottom