All Things 2021 Gophers in the NFL Thread

And I'm not sure if anyone saw it....because I certainly missed it. Rodney Smith got second most plays to Chubbard....with McCaffrey out. Turned his 22 offensive snaps into five receptions for 49 yards. Not bad for a guy that hadn't seen reps this year.
I wish the NCAA would make passes to RBs legal again.

For those watching FOX.....Campbell just picked off Burrow in OT.....deep in Bengal territory. Likely going to give the Packers the win.

Campbell comes up to make the third down stop just short of a first.....leading to the Bengals FG miss on 4th.

I mean, I'm not the world's biggest Brady fan, but it's gotta be kind of a trip to go from being a guy who people said was too short to go pro to getting friendly trash-talk from Tom Brady.

E876DACD-FCF1-458E-A132-5967723C9D65.jpeg
Looks like Bateman won’t play tonight, but it seems like he is on track to make his debut this weekend.

Bummed by no Bateman again. Hopefully we see him next time.

Watching the Arizona Cardinals game, I was just thinking Maxx Williams is having a really solid season. A minute later he blew out his knee and done for the year for sure.
The Cards lose Williams for the season and what do they do?

Trade for Zach Ertz. They are going for it...

I didn't even realize until right now that Damien Wilson plays for the Jags now. Quite the drop off......going from the Chiefs to the Jacksonville. At least he picked up a ring with the Chiefs.

Top Bottom