Alamo Bowl

Jike Spingleton

Traveling Champ
Reaction score
Even though it feels like they're getting outplayed, great showing so far by Sparty.

Hopefully they pull this out, and that does it for Big Ten bowl wins.

lets hope they can score again and hold TT.

I'm sick of this Leach talk though. The announcer implied that this kid's parents need to trust the coach's discipline? Wow

they did not beat us

Yea

MSU is playing better than I had expected.

I agree, I'm beyond impressed with MSU...and they're down 14 players. You can see that Texas Tech is the better team, yet they are hanging with them score after score. Very impressed, and although I feel they will fall short, they certainly didn't disgrace the BT, they had a great showing.

On a side note - I can't believe how many sports fans I know that are not watching the game...they're missing out!

Great game. The Tech coach really took some chances at the end. Putting in his second QB (whoa! that kid has a arm) and going for it twice on 4th down! Too bad for Sparty but I'm glad for the Tech coach, he seems like a really cool guy and I hope he gets the permanent job.

Great game. The Tech coach really took some chances at the end. Putting in his second QB (whoa! that kid has a arm) and going for it twice on 4th down! Too bad for Sparty but I'm glad for the Tech coach, he seems like a really cool guy and I hope he gets the permanent job.

If he doesn't, some school will be pretty lucky to get Ruffin McNeill. I was very impressed, amongst all this controversy, he had about 4 days to prepare for this game (when most HC's have about a month), and did a phenomenal job. Granted - you wonder what people would be saying if those 4th downs hadn't worked out - but they did, and he was incredibly impressive.

If he doesn't, some school will be pretty lucky to get Ruffin McNeill. I was very impressed, amongst all this controversy, he had about 4 days to prepare for this game (when most HC's have about a month), and did a phenomenal job. Granted - you wonder what people would be saying if those 4th downs hadn't worked out - but they did, and he was incredibly impressive.

I agree GL. Seems like a very sincere guy.
Hats off to Sparty! Played well even though they were short-handed. Maybe Gopher Nation should not be too upset with the folks at the Alamo Bowl. IMHO we would have gotten killed by the Red Raiders.
Can't wait for spring ball. Go Gophers

I agree GL. Seems like a very sincere guy.
Hats off to Sparty! Played well even though they were short-handed. Maybe Gopher Nation should not be too upset with the folks at the Alamo Bowl. IMHO we would have gotten killed by the Red Raiders.
Can't wait for spring ball. Go Gophers

Might not have been as bad as you think. Our defense is better than Sparty's with or without the suspensions. We wouldn't have scored of course...

Top Bottom