After today....

patrick08

Reaction score
...everyone should realize two things.

1) It is not impossible to compete in the B1G (Ohio over PSU, UNI within 5 of WI, NIU within 1 of IA, Syracuse within 1 of NU)
2) Based on NIU you can believe that Kill can build a program

Go Gophers!!!

3. The Big Ten is not doing anything productive towards silencing their critics.

3. The Big Ten is not doing anything productive towards silencing their critics.

That may be the case however (SEC) Florida and Georgia didn't impress neither did (PAC-12) Cal, Stanford, and Colorado. I would wait to see how some of these other BCS conference school's do in their non-conference schedule against these supposed mid-majors of football.

I doubt Michigan vs Alabama will help the Big Ten reputation much more

Doesn't look so good for Michigan early on. Getting run out of the building.

well denard let his emotions come in to play when he tried to light up the guy and bounced right off of him. could cost him a few games if it's serious.

Well this one's over. I suppose the conversation can start about the B1G being the fourth-best AQ conference.

I didn't realize you could now shove receivers 10 yards down field. You can also grab facemasks apparently.

Well this one's over. I suppose the conversation can start about the B1G being the fourth-best AQ conference.
Or Alabama and LSU are just that much farther ahead of the rest of football.

If Bama goes back 2 back the NCAA should just launch a general investigation. I'm sure they'd find SOMETHING illegal going down in Bama, lol

michigan should look on the bright side, they are one of the best 200 teams on the planet. there are thousands and thousands of football teams on the planet that wish they could say that.

Another reason why pre-season polls are so stupid. Michigan is not the 8th best team in the country. Overrated team with an overrated QB.

Another reason why pre-season polls are so stupid. Michigan is not the 8th best team in the country. Overrated team with an overrated QB.

What's sad is they're still the second or third best team in the Big Ten, probably.

bigtenchamps1899 said:
michigan should look on the bright side, they are one of the best 200 teams on the planet. there are thousands and thousands of football teams on the planet that wish they could say that.

Good one

Looks like Michigan will probably lose this one by 50. Sad, sad state of the conference when one of its best teams of last year is losing by over 30 points in the first half. Looks like an FCS team trying to keep up out there.

Looks like Michigan will probably lose this one by 50. Sad, sad state of the conference when one of its best teams of last year is losing by over 30 points in the first half. Looks like an FCS team trying to keep up out there.

WHOA! Coming on back!

They just needed a little tough love :)

The gophers would be putting up a better fight than this.

What's sad is they're still the second or third best team in the Big Ten, probably.

The conference just doesn't have a top 10 team this year in my opinion. Michigan, Michigan St., Wisconsin, Nebraska, and maybe Ohio St. are all good teams, just not great. This is a Michigan team who's defense just two years ago was awful.

Or Alabama and LSU are just that much farther ahead of the rest of football.

well, when you don't have much of an admission standard, cushy cheater majors, what i would bet is a whole lot of shady stuff between alabama & lsu boosters/football recruits, university administrations that strategically support and look the other way in regards to such cultures...........then it really isn't that hard.

Saban needs to punt on 2nd down. Bernie Bierman used to do something like that when his D was so much better... kind of like Alabama sans 1 bomb.

GM

Top Bottom