After obliterating Colorado, Oregon releases recap video featuring Colorado pre-game trash talk

Good for Oregon football. One of the largest cheaters in the last 20 years. I have zero respect for them either.
I also have news for them. This is Prime's first roster there. It won't take long and that score will be reversed. Revel in it now Ducks.

Yet all the attention has been on Lanning's 5 second comment in the locker room before the game.

Good for Oregon football. One of the largest cheaters in the last 20 years. I have zero respect for them either.
I also have news for them. This is Prime's first roster there. It won't take long and that score will be reversed. Revel in it now Ducks.
You do realize that they won't be in the same conference next year, right?

You do realize that they won't be in the same conference next year, right?
Of course I do. We have to worry about them now.

Colorado will be playing for National Championships within the next 3 years though IMO. Deion will get the very best players in the country and he is one heck of a coach.

The NIL money in Boulder will be huge. I can see money coming in from other places as well. He's cocky, but the guy can motivate both a team, a fanbase and a donor group.

Deion and his team talked big but now they must take some of their own medicine. Oregon looks good!

Regarding Deion...I doubt he will be at Colorado after next year.

Regarding Oregon, if you truly are playing for wins and not clicks, why you promoting your own pre-game comments after the game. Let your victory stand alone and move on to the next game.
That's who you said you were...all seems like hot air chasing clicks because you won...next game should be the focus.

lol wut?

"We're going to run right through you!"

"Ok but later we will!"

"Well maybe ... one day ... who knows!?!?!"

Colorado will be playing for National Championships within the next 3 years though IMO. Deion will get the very best players in the country and he is one heck of a coach.

The NIL money in Boulder will be huge. I can see money coming in from other places as well. He's cocky, but the guy can motivate both a team, a fanbase and a donor group.
One heck of a coach. Love that his son Shilo is trash-talking the other team "I'll beat the fuck out of every one of y'all and your coach", 1:23 of the video. And he tackles like a bitch, just like his dad...when he was forced to stick his nose in it.

He's a class act, and so are his kids. Easy to root for /s. I hope they get destroyed every game this year, and as long as he's there.

Lol sure. Even if Colorado drastically improves, Oregon will still be in the group of haves. Further he will not have a two way athlete like Hunter (nor his own kid) as well. Deion does definitely know what he’s doing, but the game showed it’s awhile until Colorado can be regarded as top tier. There’s no shame in that. The only teams that beat Oregon like Georgia in a year when their entire roster is world class and on a rare day. Will they be beating up the mid to lower tiers of their conference that way soon? Yeah maybe. But that’s more what this game was about

Honest question because I do not know...how are they one of the biggest cheaters?

One heck of a coach. Love that his son Shilo is trash-talking the other team "I'll beat the fuck out of every one of y'all and your coach", 1:23 of the video. And he tackles like a bitch, just like his dad...when he was forced to stick his nose in it.

He's a class act, and so are his kids. Easy to root for /s. I hope they get destroyed every game this year, and as long as he's there.
I have seen Shilo projected to the Vikings in some mock drafts and I honestly don't know how I feel about that. Kid has talent but also is a punk and some of the comments he has made are just cringe worthy.

Was fun watching Oregon kick the crap out of them. Assume USC is going to do the same.

Sanders may win at Colorado but the hype that team got was off the charts dumb. They have made a lot of strides but clearly have a long way to go before they can be talked about in the way people were talking about them after the TCU win.

I dunno about his coaching ability. Taking offense first in OT and playing your starting QB all game when you’re being routed. Pretty stupid basic coaching moves.

Lol so petty. This plays into what Deion probably wants at CU. He’s building the brand there, he probably loves any screen time. That’s how he’ll be able to get the funding he’ll need to try to build a team there.

Paying their players for years.
I have a buddy, and his dad played for Colorado back at the end of the 1950's.

He would tell us stories about how they would get a "prescription" at the local pharmacy.

It was a pill bottle filled with rolled up bills.

Colorado has been paying their players for a long, long time.

He would tell us stories about how they would get a "prescription" at the local pharmacy.

Happens everywhere I would guess, or almost everywhere. Not downplaying it but it seems fairly common for players in FB and BB to be getting something on the side pre-NIL...

What has made him one heck of a coach so far? Do you think Travis Hunter committed to him because of things Deion did in 1 1/2 years in Jackson St or because Deion is one of the best CBs and football players of all-time?

Sanders has done a great job using his history as a player to get where he is now (along with having a son that's one of the best QBs in the country). He might be a heck of a coach, but I don't think we know yet.

Precisely why some coaches "hate" him. Start at about 5:03

Better watch your tongue or Shedeur will go Captain Insano on you.

Happens everywhere I would guess, or almost everywhere. Not downplaying it but it seems fairly common for players in FB and BB to be getting something on the side pre-NIL...
Hell I've heard stories that Johnnies FB, BB, and hockey players were getting paid under the table for years!

I think it's a broader issue than many people realize.

Based on

Based on their games against us, they might want a refund for the recent years.

What has made him one heck of a coach so far? Do you think Travis Hunter committed to him because of things Deion did in 1 1/2 years in Jackson St or because Deion is one of the best CBs and football players of all-time?

Sanders has done a great job using his history as a player to get where he is now (along with having a son that's one of the best QBs in the country). He might be a heck of a coach, but I don't think we know yet.
getting people to commit is the name of the game in college coaching. Is Dabo a bad coach because he just gets players to commit w/o being a X's & O's coach?

getting people to commit is the name of the game in college coaching. Is Dabo a bad coach because he just gets players to commit w/o being a X's & O's coach?
I never said he was a bad coach. Talent isn’t the only part of the equation (Texas A&M, Miami, etc). I’m just saying the excitement of playing for a Hall of Fame player may wear off after awhile and it’ll be about developing talent and production on the field.

Man alive am I the only one that thought the head coach sounded just like PJ? Same tone, same mannerisms, very similar Coach speak…”who’s the opponent next week? OREGON” That’s just like PJ with the Northwestern championship game season! Coaches definitely sound alike!

I dunno about his coaching ability. Taking offense first in OT and playing your starting QB all game when you’re being routed. Pretty stupid basic coaching moves.
They took offense first to put pressure on Colorado St to have to score a TD. Confident, cocky, self assured is how he wants his team to believe. It's how he coaches.

Pride sometimes is a bitch. He is stubborn. Scoring was pretty important to Colorado. They absolutely did not want to be shut out. Also, teaching Shedeur he's gotta be better and I'm not bailing you out...make it work...get us in the end zone.

He has a different unconventional style but I'd say his actions are consistent with his message.
Stupid probably isn't the right word...different or unconventional but also consistent is what I see.

Man alive am I the only one that thought the head coach sounded just like PJ? Same tone, same mannerisms, very similar Coach speak…”who’s the opponent next week? OREGON” That’s just like PJ with the Northwestern championship game season! Coaches definitely sound alike!
If you look around the country just about every coach uses slogans, cliches, and goofy motivational tools. For some reason people act as if that is unique to PJ.

Top Bottom