5⭐️Qb transfer

Like Vic Viramontes?

Yeah, I was going to mention that event but I think that was a desperation one time type thing since the cupboard looked barer than it really was at that time. The QB pipeline looks pretty strong right now.

The real question is how Day does at OSU. Inside sources say the culture inside the program has changed dramatically from Urban’s low fun, high intensity competition all the time mindset, high attention to details old school attitude. I don’t know, we’ll see. Too soon to tell.

Last edited:

For the sake of argument you're saying that Fleck wouldn't take Justin Fields or someone of his ilk?

Edit: If yes Id hope Fleck would be fired if he wouldn't have taken Fields

I don’t really know. I suppose if Trevor Lawrence decided he wanted to up and leave Clemson to go row the boat you don’t say no. But we’re not talking about Fields or Lawrence. We’re talking about Tate Martell or Hunter Johnson. By default the transferees are damaged goods for reason of ability, attitude, work ethic. PJF has also said he prefers to bring up QBs organically for reasons of leadership. I could be wrong.

After Day called out Boyd's teammate this week in that he has a lot to learn, I could see him on the move soon. There are going to be guys available every year. I don't see Fleck taking one as he seems to have a good system that kids are buying into at the QB position.
Ewers isn’t going anywhere with the NIL deals he has in place. He’ll be fine by next year.

Top Bottom