4 Pictures of Gophers Texas Bowl White Helmets!!

Don't be ridiculous. Tacky, tacky, tacky.
In a society where everyone increasingly gets a trophy, I'm frankly surprised that it's still allowed at other schools. "It's not fair that Jimmy has 40 stickers when I only have 8."

I like this, as long as it goes with Maroon unis. I'd like to see a brick design down the center stripe...

and my preference is for the Gophers to start a helmet sticker tradition...criticize this opinion all you want. I just think it's time to do it.

So says the winner of the most "Participant Ribbons" in the history of Western Civilization. :)

don't like this white helmet at all. I would much rather see an all black look.

Our regular helmet is already pretty dark, not black but fairly close. I was in the camp that liked the white helmets a few years ago and I think this one looks pretty cool as well. Will be interesting to see it with the full uniform.

These helmets are pretty conservative. They have numbers on the side, which is awesome. I'd rather see numbers on both sides, but oh well. No animals. No cursive scribbles. No cartoon character mascot images. No weird patterns or pseudo-camo junk. I approve.

Top Bottom