247: ex-Georgia Tech player accuses MN of taping their bowl practices last year

This is an example of what happens. Douchebag on Auburn board claims Gophers were caught filming GT’s practices, without supplying the link to that story, and the others buy it, hook, line, and sinker.

Good! If the opponent actually worries about it, they'll waste precious time guarding against it.

This is how baseless urban legends are formed. You can say something without impunity. It doesn't have to be true.

The word of a total stranger with unknown motives is always good enough for me.

CONFIRMED: PJ Fleck is the Bill Belichick of college football...look for deflategate tomorrow in Tampa...

This is an example of what happens. Douchebag on Auburn board claims Gophers were caught filming GT’s practices, without supplying the link to that story, and the others buy it, hook, line, and sinker.

Which posts on that link show others buying it hook, line, and sinker?

Which posts on that link show others buying it hook, line, and sinker?

Don't know if he "bought it hook, line and sinker", but I heard a few minutes of Barreiro this afternoon while I was out running errands. Dan seemed to be jumping right in.

Then again, I've been told by people who admire him that he "just likes to stir the pot", so maybe that's all he was doing.

I like a lot of Bumper To Bumper, and I'm a frequent listener. Dan has a knack for choosing interesting guests. But the "pot-stirring" thing leaves me cold. Over my head.

Very weak. Stuff like that has to piss off the athletic department and PJ. Twitter may undo the world.

For all we know, this kid might've just saw some Gopher fans (wearing maroon shirts) watching their practice and taking some pictures on their phones.

Then just throws out a Tweet, with literally zero effort, accusing the Gophers staff of spying.

That alone is really not much of anything. The kid even said so. "I never thought [my Tweet] would blow up like this".

247 is entirely at fault here. Shame on them, for lazily publishing a Tweet with zero effort, or care, of any factual evidence supporting the claim. I think they should issue a retraction and official apology.

Georgia Tech ran the same triple option offense for decades. I hardly think anyone would need to tape their practice to know their game plan.

I wonder if Auburn will say the same thing ?

We must have taped Auburn practices to win today...haha

Top Bottom