22 Play 10 Min Championship Drive

GopherinPhilly

Reaction score
Longest TD drive in the Big Ten all season was Michigan States Championship drive to finish off Iowa.

Loved every freaking second of it!

Who hates Iowa?!?

Longest TD drive in the Big Ten all season was Michigan States Championship drive to finish off Iowa.

Loved every freaking second of it!

Who hates Iowa?!?

I was on pins and needles the entire time, but the outcome was worth every second!

WE HATE IOWA!!!

Incredible drive. Amazing efforts by the MSU offense in the last two sets of downs.

Also amazing that the Gophs put up 35 on that Iowa defense. Tells me what potential we do have.

Did this get posted anywhere?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I haven't been that happy about a game since duke beat the badgers. If the gophers can't ever win anything at least Iowa and Wisconsin can't either.

Did this get posted anywhere?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Says the guy who only calls qb sneak or trick play in the same situation.

I was impressed with MSU's playcalling. There was a point in that drive where I thought they were going to get caught up in the completion to Burbridge and then I think they followed that up with another completion. I screamed at the TV to slow down and run the ball as Iowa's d line was getting gashed. I was envisioning Cook throwing a pick or an Iowa DB making a play to win that game. Lucky for everyone, MSU showed restraint and just handed the damn ball off.

I haven't been that happy about a game since duke beat the badgers. If the gophers can't ever win anything at least Iowa and Wisconsin can't either.

Why did you capitalize Wisconsin and Iowa, but not Gophers? Just a random thing I noticed. :)

Congrats on making a Bowl game in Detroit. All these years I was silly in thinking that going to a bowl was a reward.

Oh and congrats on a loss to a crappy MAC team and a 5-8 record. You made the B1G proud.

Someday Minnesota will get there...problem is, we'll all be dead.

Congrats on making a Bowl game in Detroit. All these years I was silly in thinking that going to a bowl was a reward.

Oh and congrats on a loss to a crappy MAC team and a 5-8 record. You made the B1G proud.

And you are...?

I was on pins and needles the entire time, but the outcome was worth every second!

WE HATE IOWA!!!

I hate to admit this but after Iowa lost, I immediately thought about poor Panther&$%# wallowing in his basement. That made me smile (see definition of schadenfreude).

1. Hasn't been that way for years.
2. Not the Gophers fault there are so many bowls.

Top Bottom