2025 Recruiting

2025 PG Addi Mack has been receiving accolades.

AAU Awards: 2025 All Stars & Most Valuable Player

FIRST TEAM
  • Aaliyah Crump – wing, North Tartan 2024 EYBL (Minnetonka)
  • Addison Mack – guard, Minnesota Fury 2025 UAA (Minnehaha Academy) - MVP
  • Kendall McGee – guard, Minnesota Stars Borowicz (Benilde-St. Margaret’s)
  • Jordan Ode – guard, Minnesota Fury 2025 UAA (Maple Grove)
  • Tori Schlagel – guard, North Tartan 2025 Nike (Eden Prairie)

SECOND TEAM
  • Hope Counts – forward, Metro Stars 2025 (Providence Academy)
  • Abby Hoselton – forward, North Tartan Nike (St. Michael-Albertville)
  • Autumn McCall – forward, Minnesota Fury 2025 UAA (Centennial)
  • Aneisha Scott – guard, The City Black (DeLaSalle)
  • Sam Wills – forward, Minnesota Stars Borowicz (Visitation)

THIRD TEAM
  • Elayna Boe – guard, Crossfire Mueller (Lakeville North)
  • Anna Greene – forward, Crossfire Tussler (Mahtomedi)
  • Allie Haabala – guard, West Central United (Alexandria)
  • Sophie Hawkinson – guard, North Tartan Nike (Wayzata)
  • Tory Jennissen – forward, West Central United (Sauk Centre)

Last edited:

"Aaliyah Crump, Minnetonka: During a three-game stretch, the top Class of 2025 girls' player in the state scored a combined 103 points, including 37 points vs. Hortonville and 35 points vs. Minnehaha Academy." -Star Tribune

Aaliyah Crump is a ultra elite talent ahead other elite regional prospects in upcoming years.

Video caption: "Minnetonka was led by 2025 Aaliyah Crump with 34 points while 2025 Addi Mack scored 27 points."

Risch, Hidalgo n now Prosper all 2 ND. Prosper has already joined the team early n will be playing soon. Coach Ivey has a long track record of getting superstar guards ; Diggens, Young, Lloyd , Arike n now Miles, so maybe we have a long shot 4 Crump ? I can hope during the holidays.

Unofficial trying on certain team colors, it appears, and showing them on her public Instagram account.

Unofficial trying on certain team colors, it appears, and showing them on her public Instagram account.

So does that mean that Gophers are not in the running?

So does that mean that Gophers are not in the running?

I don't know. Each fan can guess. It's just what Crump posted. Fans then can interpret.

I will say she has lots of most-select options, is what I interpret. I don't know. It could be a running list of her final choices. Maybe that will be 6, 8... nobody knows.

She did respond favorably on Twitter to the Gophers offer.

I don't know but I would assume her market value is a huge NIL deal somewhere which Minnesota just isn't that kind of school or hasn't done, I should say.

I don't know. Each fan can guess what this means.

To put to lightly, When it comes to Crump... don't hold your breath. She has no shortened list at this time but likely by end of summer going into her junior year could have a top 10 named

6'2" Madison Francis...look at the two photos....is any more scouting necessary to determine she is an elite athlete? Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 3.50.03 PM.png

Of course there is. Can she play defense? Is she a team player? can she pass the ball? Can she catch a pass that’s not thrown exactly to her? Can she jump a passing lane and go the other direction? Does she box out and rebound? Being able to jump and “looking athletic” are very common traits, but I have seen a huge number of players that don’t have what it takes beyond that.

Of course there is. Can she play defense? Is she a team player? can she pass the ball? Can she catch a pass that’s not thrown exactly to her? Can she jump a passing lane and go the other direction? Does she box out and rebound? Being able to jump and “looking athletic” are very common traits, but I have seen a huge number of players that don’t have what it takes beyond that.
He was just saying she is an elite athlete. He did not ask if she was an elite basketball player.

Aaliyah Crump, a 6-1 guard for Minnetonka, was selected to the U.S. under-16 girls basketball team and will play for the United States in the FIBA U16 Americas Championship tournament starting Tuesday in Merida, Mexico.

Crump averaged 22 points per game for the Skippers last season, her sophomore year, when Minnetonka went 17-11. She was selected for the U.S. team this week after a 10-day training camp in Colorado Springs

As a girls high school coach, as a girls AAU coach traveling around the country, as a watcher of videos posted...I don't want to be pissy but...you have not "seen a huge number of players" (in girls basketball) that look like that or jump like that...sorry. Guys? More for certain, but a "huge number"? I'd even question that. Just finished watching the NBA Finals, not even a huge number there.
I have zero idea if this girl is a player but sorry, not many athletes have those athletic qualities.
So, what I was saying is with here athletic qualities I'd be very interested to see if she had the talents you describe or maybe just as important if I thought I could develop those skills in her after doing my research.
Absolutely there is more to basketball than looking good.

Jordan Ode posts her offers so far.
20 Offers seems like a pretty big number? I don't follow this super closely but it seems a lot of the girls we offer, Maryland and Iowa also offer and I don't see them listed yet.
EDIT: So, about 10 hours after my post Brenda offers Jordan Ode. Brenda still reads Gopherhole is my only conclusion. :)

Last edited:

Did the Ode offer from Minnesota come recently? I thought that came from Whalen and not the current coach, so I sorta doubt how valid and/or recent all those are.

When I saw that post I wondered if she posted that to try to raise her stock because she doesn't seem to have any offers from any basketball powerhouses (someone correct me if I am wrong...I am not super familiar with the WBB college landscape beyond the big hitters and a few select schools). I suspect she thinks she's Top 10 program material, but in seeing her play several times, I just don't think she's at that level.

Top Bottom