2024-2025

A healthy team=A tournament team.

I’m predicting a Sweet 16 this year. I believe the talent is there.
Dawn P did it before as a 10 seed. Might have to do something similar to reach the Sweet 16. With a soft non-con schedule, and brutal conference road slate, it will take a helluva year to get off the 7-10 seed lines. And if they end up on the 11 line, might have to win 3 games to get to the Sweet 16.

No Braun on the pre-season All BIG team:

Makira Cook, 5th-Yr., G, Illinois
Hannah Stuelke, Jr., F, Iowa
Lucy Olsen, Gr., G, Iowa
Shyanne Sellers, Sr., G, Maryland
Alexis Markowski, Sr., C/F, Nebraska
Cotie McMahon, Jr., F, Ohio State
LAUREN BETTS, JR., C, UCLA
Kiki Rice, Jr., G, UCLA
JUJU WATKINS, SO., G, USC
Kiki Iriafen, Gr., F, USC
Serah Williams, Jr., F, Wisconsin

Not a real surprise given the conference additions.

No Braun on the pre-season All BIG team:

Makira Cook, 5th-Yr., G, Illinois
Hannah Stuelke, Jr., F, Iowa
Lucy Olsen, Gr., G, Iowa
Shyanne Sellers, Sr., G, Maryland
Alexis Markowski, Sr., C/F, Nebraska
Cotie McMahon, Jr., F, Ohio State
LAUREN BETTS, JR., C, UCLA
Kiki Rice, Jr., G, UCLA
JUJU WATKINS, SO., G, USC
Kiki Iriafen, Gr., F, USC
Serah Williams, Jr., F, Wisconsin

Not a real surprise given the conference additions.

I thought maybe Battle with how she ended season

Beating K-State is a really good sign.

Interesting, wonder if at Mpls or K-State?

And where are the leaked tidbits and impressions? When the men's NCAA teams scrimmage there are usually some leaks and impressions floating around.

Interesting, wonder if at Mpls or K-State?

And where are the leaked tidbits and impressions? When the men's NCAA teams scrimmage there are usually some leaks and impressions floating around.
I can confirm it did happen, and (the exact scores are unknown at this time) it sounds like the Gophers' combination of speed, shooting, versatility, and depth wore them down and the victory was by double-digits. K-State tired as the game went on.

Last edited:

I can confirm it did happen, ands (the exact scores are unknown at this time). It sounds like the Gophers' combination of speed, shooting, versatility, and depth the victory was by double digit wore down K-State as the game went on.
That’s music to my ears!

I can confirm it did happen, ands (the exact scores are unknown at this time). It sounds like the Gophers' combination of speed, shooting, versatility, and depth the victory was by double digit wore down K-State as the game went on.
Love the report, which I find mildly surprising, given how good K-State is/should be. Wish the Gophers would play a non-conference game like this for real this season. Kansas State could be 75+ spots higher in the NET than any team the Gophers will face for real in the non-conference season (although Montana or Oregon State could surprise and help the Gophers' non-con strength of schedule).

Last edited:

Top Bottom