2023 Turkey of the Year Award Thread

Nice shot at Fleck at the end.

That deserved being posted on here.

"Meaning, our recruiting is terrible, our workers are low in talent and call in sick a lot, and we're always in danger of losing Turkeys to other higher-paying banquets.

These aren't excuses, they are facts, and The Chairman once again wants to reiterate:

It's all on me."

:drink:

I liked the bit where he named Halsey Hall to the Turkey Hall of fame - taking a shot at the Twins because Halsey is still not in the Twins Hall of Fame (where he deserves to be IMHO).

Even if you don't like him, you really have to admit that Reusse is a damn good writer. He constructs the entire column to finish with a big punch line. not bad for a kid from Fulda who only lasted about one year in college.

I liked the bit where he named Halsey Hall to the Turkey Hall of fame - taking a shot at the Twins because Halsey is still not in the Twins Hall of Fame (where he deserves to be IMHO).

Even if you don't like him, you really have to admit that Reusse is a damn good writer. He constructs the entire column to finish with a big punch line. not bad for a kid from Fulda who only lasted about one year in college.
I just drove through Fulda yesterday. By the time I remembered Pat was from there, I was already leaving it.

A damn good writer? I dunno. He is a local paper writer. Not much more than that.

Top Bottom