2023 College Basketball Transfer Portal Watch Thread

Good advice for the 3 and lower 4 star recruits. Go to the smaller schools that have strong developmental programs.

Looks like our friend zeigler has pg locked up at Tennessee Bj Edwards in the portal

Interesting, he didn't play much but sure looks like he will be competing with Henley for minutes.

He's a much better prospect. I expect this guy to play a ton at DePaul. He was stuck behind some pretty good guards at TTU. Unlike Henley who was battling with Samuals and Carrington.

Did Ray Mitchell get in the portal because he learned the Gophers were interested?
He needs to be a grad student or get a waiver....Minnesota would be his fourth school.
Only really played a lot last year. He is an 83% free throw shooter.
He was a Blaine HS guy.

Did Ray Mitchell get in the portal because he learned the Gophers were interested?
He needs to be a grad student or get a waiver....Minnesota would be his fourth school.
He was a Blaine HS guy.
I don't love his game, super inefficient scorer, twice as many TOs as assists, we'd be his 4th team in 4 years. We are close to desperation mode, so I guess I would take him before not adding more guards, but I don't like the fit here.

He was a Blaine HS guy.
I would not mess with anyone who is a possible chemistry problem. This team will need to play well together and gel as a unit to have success. I'd rather wait and see who pops up in the next week as the portal closes down and the potential draft kids return to college.

Good advice for the 3 and lower 4 star recruits. Go to the smaller schools that have strong developmental programs.
Or go to a weaker power 5 who struggles & then you get opportunities like JOJ & Pharrell to play out the gate versus power 5 comp

Last edited:

Top Bottom