2023 College Basketball Transfer Portal Watch Thread

This thread title is aptly named... Cuz all we fucking doing is watching players sign elsewhere

We were in the same spot last year and really the year before, a guy like King could get playing time because he is athletic enough to defend. Now you end up with a guy like Samuel's who will be decent in the non conference but can't play in the B1G because he can't defend.

Really needed at least one guy with the athleticism to come off the bench and hold the fort for a few minutes. Didn't have to be all Big Ten offensively.

We were in the same spot last year and really the year before, a guy like King could get playing time because he is athletic enough to defend. Now you end up with a guy like Samuel's who will be decent in the non conference but can't play in the B1G because he can't defend.

Really needed at least one guy with the athleticism to come off the bench and hold the fort for a few minutes. Didn't have to be all Big Ten offensively.
I hope we can get a guy as good as King now, but I'm not sure I like our chances.

Look Barnburner, your stalker bit is creepy. Don't make me go upstairs and tell your mom you need your internet taken away again!
So, you’re saying that you are in his basement, and will go upstairs to talk to his mom?

Creepy.

With what money?

Unlimited free cover to Blarney's?
A. It doesn't currently exist.
B. It's desperation time and don't be too proud to beg - this is a huge school with lots of alumni and a metro area with major corporations. This must get done. No more Mr. Nice guy. Push the envelope. Now.

He didn’t promise playing time, he wanted to develop his young players. Everyone can debate if that was the right approach now. The reason Henley is gone is because he wasn’t promised playing time or a lead ball handler position.
That has been debated for at least two years, regarding his approach.

Don’t y’all worry. Ben will contact Dingle and as soon as he hears his voice, he’ll get weak at the knees and sign before Ben can even offer.

This is where we are after losing Brown and Pride.
I am intrigued by Burden of Kennesaw....
I'm thinking we just need to do what the football team did with the CB commit from Elon today.

Go down to the kids that have only low, low offers and try to grab 2 of those kids.

The basketball team is at a lower level than the football team obviously so we need to stoop a little lower but that's gotta be where we go at this point.

I'm thinking we just need to do what the football team did with the CB commit from Elon today.

Go down to the kids that have only low, low offers and try to grab 2 of those kids.

The basketball team is at a lower level than the football team obviously so we need to stoop a little lower but that's gotta be where we go at this point.
Unfortunately, he has already went that route. Charlie, Danny, Taurus, Jack, etc

Unfortunately, he has already went that route. Charlie, Danny, Taurus, Jack, etc
You're right. Well - Buying 2 lottery tickets again at least. Or don't use the scholarships to limit the financial burden of this program right now ha

Top Bottom