2023 College Basketball Transfer Portal Watch Thread

I have no idea. But I'm guessing WalMart's owners give far more to Arkansas than Target gives the U, which I'm guessing is $0 for NIL.
Hunt family members (JB Hunt) created a NIL organization for razorback athletes. i'd be surprised if the Tysons aren't contributing.

Last edited:

CoMn must be really mad seeing all these big-time corporate entites and families donating money.... Totally opposite of his take of "it's the fans fault" for not having nil money

Gee - I wonder how much cash he has to throw around ?

First, you don't have any idea how much NIL played into this. Nor how much NIL Minnesota has to offer.

But ok, let's assume this is about NIL, and CBJ is at a disadvantage. What TF diffference does that make? Get players, or fail. If indeed we don't have NIL to toss around, then FIND ANOTHER WAY. There are plenty of coaches getting it done without bags of cash. Sitting around whining about it just gets us last fucking place again.

Get a coach in here who can succeed, and stop wasting time.

Why not? It's not even illegal anymore. Well mostly.
Not a big fan of Mussy the younger’s persona - ga can coach, but his Brandi Chastian imitation is indicative of my point- it ain’t spring break Eric, where you just lost your virginity - maybe you dig it😉?

Not a big fan of Mussy the younger’s persona - ga can coach, but his Brandi Chastian imitation is indicative of my point- it ain’t spring break Eric, where you just lost your virginity - maybe you dig it😉?
I don't love it. But I'm the biggest fan of PJ's schtick either. It's not aimed at me. If you win, I don't care about the rest of it.

First, you don't have any idea how much NIL played into this. Nor how much NIL Minnesota has to offer.

I never said that (I simply asked a question), another poster did and I replied in kind to his theory; you seemingly like to twist what other conversations to make your point - intellectually dishonest or cognitively challenged?

But ok, let's assume this is about NIL, and CBJ is at a disadvantage. What TF diffference does that make? Get players, or fail.

What insights Admiral!

If indeed we don't have NIL to toss around, then FIND ANOTHER WAY. There are plenty of coaches getting it done without bags of cash. Sitting around whining about it just gets us last fucking place again.

I do agree that there are other ways to do it and it the current coach doesn’t with out. Thenwe’ll see how that works out.

I’m not the whining on her 247 bro🤨 - I think you have me confused with others - like some who seem to be incessantly in a foul mood and comes on here to piss and moan, while attempting to show what smart guys🤠 they are - on an anonymous chat board - how trite.

Get a coach in here who can succeed, and stop wasting time.

My point, which I thought was fairly obvious is that I’m not a fan of Mussy.

This appears to be a great time to work on your impatience as you only have one more season to wait sport - you can do it, I have faith in your adulting

Last edited:

Top Bottom