2023-24 Other Bowl Games Thread

If you have ESPN News ... watch the game on that, the skycast view is FAR SUPERIOR

Anyone else see that chick flash someone as they were coming back from commercial on Bourbon Street?

If this version of Penix plays next week, Washington blows out Michigan. Ultra calm and seeing everything pre snap. If michigans havoc doesn’t get home/rattle him, he will kill them.
And it looks like Michigan could run at will on tonight’s Washington defense.

I hope it’s a good game (for a little bit) and Washington works them over.

Bowl playoff games in the south should be required to be outdoors.

The atmosphere and lighting just watching the rose bowl game is so much better.

And it looks like Michigan could run at will on tonight’s Washington defense.

I hope it’s a good game (for a little bit) and Washington works them over.
Hard to say. Washington is playing double high safeties to take away the passing game. Sark has not called a good game. I just don’t think Michigans receiver room threatens them the same way and you see stacked boxes to slow the power running game

I get how good Pennix is, but the Washington coach is operating at an entirely different level than our boy PJ. Chess versus checkers.
There’s also an incredibly different level of talent playing for Washington this year.

It seems possible Penix is putting the game away vs Texas ... and maybe Michigan right now ...

There’s also an incredibly different level of talent playing for Washington this year.
Sure, but this guy’s offense is awesome. It helps the talent thrive. When a team runs five or six plays like we do, the defense is never surprised it’s easy to defend. Washington has Texas on their heels constantly. Surprise and deception and creativity and mixing things up are all things that help offenses thrive.

Sure, but this guy’s offense is awesome. It helps the talent thrive. When a team runs five or six plays like we do, the defense is never surprised it’s easy to defend. Washington has Texas on their heels constantly. Surprise and deception and creativity and mixing things up are all things that help offenses thrive.
Agreed. Deboer is an outstanding coach. We’ll see how it goes post Penix but would imagine it should be more the same

I find it hard to root for Mich, but if Wash manages to finish this off it will definitely be nice to see essentially two Big1G teams in the National Championship game. If for nothing else you know this will make the SEC fanbases totally irate. It will be fun to see all the SEC Bobos make excuses for how this happened as I think they already see Texas as an SEC team.

Top Bottom