2023-24 Other Bowl Games Thread

There's way too much football mixed in with the commercials.
I watch a lot of hockey and soccer. It's always an adjustment switching to football...sooooo many stoppages and commercials.

Kesich is a much welcomed departure from our MN kicking follies. The rest of our special teams not so much. It is surprising to see MI struggle with some of these basic elements of the game.
Add in the poor snap / missed FG, too.

One hell of a game.

Do they go to 2 pt conversions after the 2nd OT? Would be a shame if it ends that way.

Michigan goes jumbo on both first and second downs in OT and gets a touchdown. I hate Michigan but love that.

Kesich is a much welcomed departure from our MN kicking follies. The rest of our special teams not so much. It is surprising to see MI struggle with some of these basic elements of the game.
That’s more of a Vikings thing. Gophers have had at least average kicking most years during my time watching them at least.

I say no. Michigan wins by power but has faced no team as physical as Alabama. OSU could be as physical, but doesn't play that way. Penn State is definitely a step down. I just bet small $$ on Alabama and the 2 points and also the 46 point under. Y'all can laugh at me when/if I'm wrong.
Haha

Boy, I was wrong about Michigan so I’ll eat the crow. Hell of a game. Hate both of them and sure hate to see the cheaters advance, but damn, what a game!!

What? RUTM with game-national title hopes on the line? Tide deserves to lose w that type of imagination on offense!

Washington draws first blood.

1704161701995.png

Future Big Ten team Washington vs future SEC team Texas.

I’ll take Washington over Michigan. Texas probably would go Michigan. Don’t think Michigan offense can keep up with either of these teams without some help/turnovers and they both have seen Michigan’s brand of ball before

Top Bottom