2023-24 Other Bowl Games Thread

I don't get Fickell's play call on 4th and forever.

With their OL falling apart did he really call a play that was going to go all the way beyond the 17!?!?!? No way the OL lasts that long.

Should have been a shorter pass and use the other WRs as blockers and hope for some misses ...

Garbage play call.

I don't get Fickell's play call on 4th and forever.

With their OL falling apart did he really call a play that was going to go all the way beyond the 17!?!?!? No way the OL lasts that long.

Should have been a shorter pass and use the other WRs as blockers and hope for some misses ...

Garbage play call.
At least move the pocket

Reminds me of those sconnie Rose Bowl losses.
I’d like to think if PJ get’s to the Rose Bowl he’d win it.

The day is going just as I hoped:

I wasn’t cheering for LSU to win, I was cheering for Wisconsin to have their hearts broken.

I wasn’t cheering for Tennessee to win, and I don’t like them at all, I was cheering for iowa to get embarrassed.

I wasn’t cheering for Oregon to win, I was cheering to see liberty get their shit pushed in.

Go Michigan, go Washington.

This might be the first time in my life I root for Alabama. 1) I effing hate Michigan. 2) A good friend's kid got a full academic scholarship at Alabama as an engineering major so I softened on the Tide a bit. It will feel weird.

This might be the first time in my life I root for Alabama. 1) I effing hate Michigan. 2) A good friend's kid got a full academic scholarship at Alabama as an engineering major so I softened on the Tide a bit. It will feel weird.
I'm all in on Washington this year.

Iowa is a goddamned embarrassment.
I have been watching multiple games today. Did one of their idiot fans hold up “ it wasn’t a fair catch “ sign ? The most pathetic thing about that whole debacle is their fans thought it was funny/ true…..

The day is going just as I hoped:

I wasn’t cheering for LSU to win, I was cheering for Wisconsin to have their hearts broken.

I wasn’t cheering for Tennessee to win, and I don’t like them at all, I was cheering for iowa to get embarrassed.

I wasn’t cheering for Oregon to win, I was cheering to see liberty get their shit pushed in.

Go Michigan, go Washington.

This. All of this.

Go Gophers!!

I have a niece at Alabama (she’s at the game), and Alabama also offered my son a full academic scholarship, but he just couldn’t bring himself to go down there.

i abhor michigan…every single sport. I despise harbaugh, I believe their past 3 year football history should be wiped from the books due to rampant cheating. And I still want them to beat alabama.

I'm all in on Washington this year.

I'll also be rooting for Washington. Not sure why, but I've always like them. Probably because they are similar to UofMN in many ways, have family there, and also maybe because I think their road uniforms are the best in football :). That said, I believe the Huskies are the weak link in the 4-team playoff. I don't think they have a chance.

The upcoming SEC superiority narratives will be really annoying, but they’re probably true. Whatever, let them have it. College football and food are the two things the south excels at.

At the end of the day, if the SEC is going to kick the B1G’s ass again, Wisconsin and Iowa may as well be at the other end of that beating.

I'm a die, hard, die, hard, die hard Gophers football fan.

I have lived in Texas over the last decade.

LSU tiger fans are awesome to party with and pregame with and tailgate with. Geaux Tigers ! That was fun to watch.

The first Gopher game I ever attended was with Josh Heupel and his dad. He wore 14 his entire career because of Rickie Foggie his idol. Watching them dismantle and embarrass Iowa is so fun to watch.

Oregon's throwback uniforms are amazing.

Now, and I can't believe I'm saying this, go big blue. I would love to see Michigan versus Washington for the national championship.

Then, I would love to see Washington win as their coach quasi recruited me a little bit to play at Sioux Falls back in the day when he was there.

It's bittersweet Sconnie peed down their leg because we don't have the Axe.

The only team we can say "we have (the trophy) and we won our bowl game" to is Iowa.

Top Bottom