2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Also....Miss State is leading #2 Alabama 46-39 with about 12 minutes left in the game.

That was accidentally a pretty oop by indinia.

Not happy with that time check situation. Battle maybe had 1 second left with a shot coming in real time. Now they have to inbound and then shoot. Automatic miss.

Richard Pitino's New Mexico Lobos are 18-3 and 3rd in the Mountain West. 2 games back of San Diego State. They play Air Force tomorrow night in Colorado Springs.

Jamal Mashburn Jr. is their leading scorer.

Last edited:

Should have been kicked out and banned from the games. Young people chasing internet fame is one of the most disheartening trends of the past decade or two. Encouraging idiocy and dickhead behavior at an extremely low chance of a payday.
1674758569884.png

He was 3 feet away, and he decided to film instead of tackle him, like I'm 100% sure he'll do next time a social media troll walks on the court [smh emoji]

Should have been kicked out and banned from the games. Young people chasing internet fame is one of the most disheartening trends of the past decade or two. Encouraging idiocy and dickhead behavior at an extremely low chance of a payday.
Hopefully security beat his ass.

Utah moves to 15-7(8-3). Outside chance to make the tournament.

Did they have some bad non con loses. Or is Pac 12 that bad. You would think 8-3 in a high Major and they would be safe?
I haven't checked their NET, but Sagarin has them rated at #43. That's a tournament team in my book.

Since beating us on Jan 3 Wisconsin is going to lose their 6th game in their last 7 with Illinois about to finish them off at Kohl.

Top Bottom