2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

15-point win! I tuned in knowing they'd give them a game, but I did not expect this!

This is, of course, both thrilling and depressing. Watching his teams...it's a thing of beauty. That's a squad that knows what they're doing out there. And they have enough talent to beat a Final Four hopeful. If the Gophs pulled something like this off, I think I'd spontaneously combust.
Excellent win for Coach Smith. One of the best people around and happy to see him have some success after a rough year last year.

Gophers have a chance to do similar against Purdue Sunday…not a lot of faith but BeJo maybe learned something?

Kevin Willards got something special going in Maryland. That was a fun game to watch last night. And a HUGE shout out to Baylor for taking down the media darlings once again!!!!!

Wisconsin and Marquette are tied at 77 in overtime with about 32 seconds remaining.

Kevin Willards got something special going in Maryland. That was a fun game to watch last night. And a HUGE shout out to Baylor for taking down the media darlings once again!!!!!
I’m surprised he’s done this so quick. Good coach and I knew he’d do fine at Maryland. Impressive wins so far.

I’m surprised he’s done this so quick. Good coach and I knew he’d do fine at Maryland. Impressive wins so far.
Team is 8 - 0. Hired March 2022 working with 4 freshmen and a number of transfers. Evidently has been able to meld the jndividuals into a good team so far. His resume at Seaton Hall was quite impressive.

Team is 8 - 0. Hired March 2022 working with 4 freshmen and a number of transfers. Evidently has been able to meld the jndividuals into a good team so far. His resume at Seaton Hall was quite impressive.
Williard is a Rick Pitino disciple. Always been well thought of in coaching circles. He’s normally a builder though and it will take him time. Impressive for sure so far

Last edited:

Is Tre Holloman hurt? Didn’t play first half vs jNW

Wildcats take out the Spartans at the Breslin Center.

It seems like Sparty drops a home clunker to Northwestern or Nebraska early in the season almost every year.
MSU will be down this year. Fans weren't happy with Izzo's choices to not take more in the portal.

Oh great UW is beating Maryland while Ben’s team still stinks

Top Bottom