2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Michigan State is down 39-15 to Notre Dame. :ROFLMAO:

After watching Minnesota, watching Indiana-UNC is like I'm fast forwarding through a recording.

The difference in speed is fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:

Portland State routed Portland Bible 114-31. Portland Bible—which is a school of some sort—dressed 6 guys. All listed as “athlete”. After a 38-0 start it leveled off to a 63-9 halftime score. Bible’s 22 point second half including 5 straight points at one point allowed them to end with more points (31) than turnovers (25). Unfortunately for Gopher fans we can be envious of Bible shooting 75% on free throws.

Texas pulling away from Creighton. Both teams clanking threes like crazy.

Carr looking like a complete point guard. If I heard correctly the seven footer from Creighton is hitting 80% from the field this season.

Last edited:

15-point win! I tuned in knowing they'd give them a game, but I did not expect this!

This is, of course, both thrilling and depressing. Watching his teams...it's a thing of beauty. That's a squad that knows what they're doing out there. And they have enough talent to beat a Final Four hopeful. If the Gophs pulled something like this off, I think I'd spontaneously combust.

15-point win! I tuned in knowing they'd give them a game, but I did not expect this!

This is, of course, both thrilling and depressing. Watching his teams...it's a thing of beauty. That's a squad that knows what they're doing out there. And they have enough talent to beat a Final Four hopeful. If the Gophs pulled something like this off, I think I'd spontaneously combust.
And he'd have taken this job in a heartbeat.

Local recruiting would have suffered though.🤷‍♂️
Lol Craig would’ve recruited fine locally. He’s in the Tim Miles tree and well thought of around here by coaches. I get your jab though

Top Bottom