2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

You know what the badgers win and they win big games. It’s damn annoying, but they know who they are and the compete.

It’s also like watching basketball when they used peach baskets as hoops.
6 turnovers. If you take care of the ball and play sound defense, you are competitive in most any game.

Badgers lose in heartbreaking fashion. Ball absolutely fell in the perfect place.

And that's not to say that the Badgers didn't get some lucky bounces too. Just....lol.

After watching the Gopher, the Badger, Sparty, the Wolverine, Northwestern. I think it might be a loonnnngggggggg season for the Gopher.

I was pulling for the Badgers. Always do for any BGT team when playing other teams, especially highly ranked ones.
I like the way they are coached and how they play! If only the Gophers could play as exciting BB@

I cheer for B1G schools too.

I suggest Thompson transfer to the Badgers where they know how to develop and utilize big men. He'll never get that here!

Would you and your pal above watch all the other games then instead of the gophers. You are such downers. I’m bullish on this years team, I like where they are. Given time they will improve.

Would you and your pal above watch all the other games then instead of the gophers. You are such downers. I’m bullish on this years team, I like where they are. Given time they will improve.
So you only watch the Gophers? Being a college basketball fan I hope for the day the Gophers can be as good and exciting as the teams I'm watching.

So you only watch the Gophers? Being a college basketball fan I hope for the day the Gophers can be as good and exciting as the teams I'm watching.
Right now, with three kids in travel sports, work, and a wife who has to work on call shifts as a healthcare provider I don’t have much other free time. I watch as much as I can but it usually entails mostly gopher sports. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Right now, with three kids in travel sports, work, and a wife who has to work on call shifts as a healthcare provider I don’t have much other free time. I watch as much as I can but it usually entails mostly gopher sports. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Same to you and yours.

I do watch all the Gopher games. I just happen to be very disappointed at they way they are currently playing. I do not consider it good basketball in any way, shape, or form. It’s hard for me to be bullish on this team at this time and unless Ben and staff can work some magic I do not see things changing anytime soon. I hope I am wrong.

Iowa St vs Villinova 67-67 going into OT. Gabe has 18. I really like how ISU plays. Gabe is in a good spot. Nova wouldn't go away and made their FT's to force OT.

Gabe 4 pts on OT and fouled out after what should have been no call or charge on Nova. Gabe not happy. Sure wish he was still in M/G

Iowa St vs Villinova 67-67 going into OT. Gabe has 18. I really like how ISU plays. Gabe is in a good spot. Nova wouldn't go away and made their FT's to force OT.
Iowa State wins 81-79. Another great game to watch. Gabe played very well.

ISU 81-79. Gabe 23 with 4 Reb and 3 asst. Great to see both teams make their FT's. King never saw the floor.

I like ISU offense as they use motion and almost always look for the pass. Minimal dribbling. Plus they play solid D and excel with the help. A bit weak on the boards however.

Seems like They don't recruit height rather players who can handle the ball and play D unlike BJ.

Last edited:

Top Bottom