2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

There have been so many upsets my mid-majors already this year. The SWAC just won their THIRD game against the Pac-12 tonight, and Cal is getting curb-stomped by UC San Diego.

There have been so many upsets my mid-majors already this year. The SWAC just won their THIRD game against the Pac-12 tonight, and Cal is getting curb-stomped by UC San Diego.
Cal is now 0-3, leading scorer Devin Askew went from Kentucky, to Texas, and now Cal. Champlain Park's Francis Naoworkie put up 5 points in the win for San Diego.

This Kentucky/MSU game is a corker. MSU sent it into a second overtime on another last second tying basket.
HUGE win for Sparty!!! They should be 3-0 cuz unfortunately they P'd down their leg vs Gonzaga. They are going to be a tough out this year for the Gopher.

Marcus Carr 11pt 3/4 from 3. 15 minutes in. He’s something we’re missing right now, elite athleticism at guard.

Marcus Carr 11pt 3/4 from 3. 15 minutes in. He’s something we’re missing right now, elite athleticism at guard.

Having quite the game. He's the only reason I could ever bring myself to root for Texas. Well.....that and their opponent....like the Badgers for example. Or Gonzaga!

I hate Texas, but it’s nice to see Gonzaga get thier shit pushed in.

I hate Texas, but it’s nice to see Gonzaga get thier shit pushed in.

I have begrudgingly pulled for them last year.....and will against this year because of Carr. Thrashing Gonzaga is a bonus.

This Tyrese Hunter guy from Wisconsin.....did the Badgers not offer this guy a scholly?

This Tyrese Hunter guy from Wisconsin.....did the Badgers not offer this guy a scholly?
I don’t think they did, although we did. I think wisconsin knew he was going elsewhere. Started at iowa St. and transferred.

Attention college basketball sickos....set your alarms for 4A.M. Central Time Friday morning in order to catch Rider vs. Stetson on ESPNU in the MAAC/ASUN Dublin Challenge!
So many early mornings upcoming for World Cup games. Exhausted thinking about it.

Jayden Pierre from Providence got 10 a couple nights ago. Would've been nice to have him!

Watched some of the Texas/Gonzaga game last night. Wow, was the Moody Center in Austin rocking. I read that it's a brand new arena that seats just 10,000 for basketball. Nice, and intimate and LOUD for a game.

TAMU is overrrated. CSU is underrated.

Michigan is getting completely shit on. 34-17 against Arizona State late in the first half.

Texas A&M followed that up by getting beat 103-75 to Colorado. It appears being overrated is what they do in the athletic department.
And didn't Colorado lose to someone they shouldn't have just recently? Bad start. Maybe scheduling cupcakes isn't such a bad idea?

Rutgers looks absolutely tragic. Down 28-14 to Temple right now.....and they can't make a bucket. Just sloppy all around.

Indiana up 8 with 3 minutes to go at Xavier, Xavier cuts the lead to 1 with a chance to take the lead with 15 seconds left, but they miss the contested layup and Indiana escapes. Also former Iowa Hawkeye Jack Nunge plays for Xavier now, scored 13 a game for them last season.

I have begrudgingly pulled for them last year.....and will against this year because of Carr. Thrashing Gonzaga is a bonus.

More of a Marquette guy…

Michigan State looks excellent right now.

Kansas is leading SOUTHERN UTAH by only one point with a minute remaining.

Got the DePaul/Santa Clara game on CBSSN. Might be wishful thinking....but DePaul looks pretty decent. Doesn't look like a last place Big East finisher, imo.

Top Bottom